Title Party at Ibrox - confirmed

not going to be the same,not everyone one will know the stadium is open.

not everyone comes on to forums etc,not everyone has the internet.

hope it is a good turnout. i don't know if will be there.????

uk.gif

The People turn up automatically at Ibrox on days like this, they don't need internet, they don't need forums, it's in the Blood and that was here long before any internet. The People will come they always come, those that can't afford games will come because they want to be part of the experience that is Rangers. They have been turning up for over a century and will after we are all dead and gone. I won't be at the game but I will watch it somewhere on the PRW. W.A.T.P.

As I Was Walking Down The Copland Road,

I Met A Bunch Of Strangers,

And They Said To Me Are You Going To See,

The Famous Glasgow Rangers.

So I Took Them Up To Ibrox Park,

To See The Flags Unfurl,

After That Display They Had To Say

They're The Champions Of The World.

Some People Can Write Songs About The Land That They Adore

And Some Of How They Fought And Won Their Countries Greatest Wars,

Some Others Still Seem Quite Content To Use Another Theme,

But I Can Write A Song About The Famous Football Team.

As I Was Walking Down The Copland Road,

I Met A Bunch Of Strangers,

And They Said To Me Are You Going To See,

The Famous Glasgow Rangers.

:sherlock:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news if true especially given the reduced number of Bears who could see it live at Easter Road.

Hopefully the bampots who ran on the pitch last year don't turn up, I doubt the stewards will take any shite and will just tell the team to go down the tunnel if it happens again this time.

Yep... A lot of idiots attended last year, and nearly ruined it for the rest of us.

Quite frankly a think yer awe takin this title win to much fur granted ! The bright side is if we don't win it awe the idiots that turn up when we do win it won't be there to spoil it for the sensitve folk ! ;):sherlock:

Maybe so, but a wee bit of decency wouldn't go a miss... Especially with team going round the stadium. :sherlock:

Quite frankly a think yer awe takin this title win to much fur granted ! The bright side is if we don't win it awe the idiots that turn up when we do win it won't be there to spoil it for the sensitve folk ! ;):sherlock:

Maybe so, but a wee bit of decency wouldn't go a miss... Especially with team going round the stadium. :sherlock:

Well gie them a slap and tell them tae behave ! :sherlock:

Well gie them a slap and tell them tae behave ! :sherlock:

I'm only one man BD :sherlock:

Great news if true especially given the reduced number of Bears who could see it live at Easter Road.

Hopefully the bampots who ran on the pitch last year don't turn up, I doubt the stewards will take any shite and will just tell the team to go down the tunnel if it happens again this time.

Yep... A lot of idiots attended last year, and nearly ruined it for the rest of us.

they cocks who ran on to the park never go to a game. there luck if they go to 1 game a season.

I recall this happening at the 2nd helicopter Sunday, was disappointing.

there was 2 guys ran on the pitch today,one ran up to novo,and the other one failed to get anywhere.

uk.gifuk.gif

I was at the copland front,ally walter novo Quality.

there was a blue flare at my bit

and an orange one up at the away end.

anyone else at ibrox yesterday..??

Was 4 blue smokes at the copland and an orange 5 minute smoke in the corner across from the copland . Not flares :wink: