Come on the Rangers

RFC55

Woke up this morning absolutely buzzing about tommorow. Lets hope we can win this title at the home of that shower in leith.

Looking at some of the threads on here and the simply the best campaign makes you proud to be a part of tlhis world record breaking football club. To me we realy are the greatest fans in the world. 20000 to a champions leuage group game proves this. WATP all enjoy whatever you guys are doing for it tommorow.

I got money from the cash machine today to cover this weekends drinking and one of the tenners has a '53' marked on it in pen.

I'm considering it an omen for tomorrow. 53 and counting.

:clap::21::uk::beer1:

it's written in the stars, or the very least a ten spot!

sounds a gd wee omen, let's hope it's it rings true come half 4 2moro

Loving the positive vibes here Bears. (tu)

No other team in the world has a support like we do. As the OP said.. 20,000 (though it was 25,000 -- but nae bother) to a group match!

Incredible. Manchester? iirc, it was the largest movement of people in the UK since WWII.

Woke up this morning absolutely buzzing about tommorow. Lets hope we can win this title at the home of that shower in leith.

Looking at some of the threads on here and the simply the best campaign makes you proud to be a part of tlhis world record breaking football club. To me we realy are the greatest fans in the world. 20000 to a champions leuage group game proves this. WATP all enjoy whatever you guys are doing for it tommorow.

ur saying us taking 20k to a champions league game is the best fans?

i`m buzzing also- 1) the beers are in and chilling in the fridge ( save me rushing about tomorow)

2) new shirt jeans and new adidas gizzels are ironed and sitting in the corner of my room

3) ticket is sitting nicely on my bedside cabinet

tomorow- shower,bookies,pub,supporters bus to easter road for a day of celebration with my fellow bears

Cah mon, the Warrior Poets in the shimmering emerald green. Let's get into this 'shower' (to paraphrase the OP) of uncultured lessers from the West (of Haymarket, that is). Not another party on our patch!

We welcome you all tomorrow to Scotland's finest town; steeped in history and vibrant with the buzz of cosmopolitan life. Leith and our Hibees stand tall and stand proud; the spirit of generations of Hibernians,

from the ancient Irish Cowgate to the modern Scottish Easter Road, march on with us.

Celtic tried and failed in 1899; Wallace Mercer tried and failed in 1990; unsullied and untarnished, Hibernian will never die.

Glory, Glory to the Hibees.

I hope you enjoy and learn from you're trip to Leith tomorrow.

See you behind the goals.

why the fuckwould it not be?

As they say in Leith 'the basturts doon in the Social Security oaffice huv stoap giro ya ken'

'The upstanding public service proletariat have ceased welfare provision to the brothers and sisters within our Republic.'

We are warrior poets after all, ken.

As they say in Leith 'the basturts doon in the Social Security oaffice huv stoap giro ya ken'

'The upstanding public service proletariat have ceased welfare provision to the brothers and sisters within our Republic.'

Why do Leithers hate Edinburghers

Emm...because the stadium holds 50,000 maybe?

If we're showing examples of us being great fans, this years awful attendance in the Champions League group stage ISN'T the best one to use.

Emm...because the stadium holds 50,000 maybe?

If we're showing examples of us being great fans, this years awful attendance in the Champions League group stage ISN'T the best one to use.

Barca away papa ffs i think it was obvious since even someone else got wht a meant.

as for you ya hibbe minging wana be F*nian away get molested ya tramp

Why do Leithers hate Edinburghers

They take our jobs, our homes, and our women.

On a serious note; Leith is a town in it's own right but has been incorporated unwillingly into Edinburgh City. Hibs lie on the traditional boundary between the two, and as such represent a fusion of identities - both Edinburgh and Leith. Ask a jamtard and they may tell you a different version of events but do not be fooled, for those sorts are prone to viewing the world through an obscure lens which views maroon as a fashionable colour not confined to the 1950s.