man u fans wae green and gold scarves oan !

Fucking hyporcites.

'Ooh we hate Glazer, but we still pay £40 to get in the ground'.

That's because they still love and support their club?

Some would argue that they are not making that much of a difference if they are still paying there money.

The owners dont care what scarf they wear aslong as the get the ticket money.

If I knew the ins and outs of it i would comment more.

What is so bad about the glazers that the fans hate ?

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Fucking hyporcites.

Some would argue that they are not making that much of a difference if they are still paying there money.

The owners dont care what scarf they wear aslong as the get the ticket money.

If I knew the ins and outs of it i would comment more.

What is so bad about the glazers that the fans hate ?

The 800-odd Million pounds of debt they have dragged the club into.

The people who started this don't attend home games, they attend only away games.

When United are playing at Old Trafford they will go and watch FC United of Manchester, the club that was made to oppose the owners. They are actually doing pretty well I believe.

The fans you see inside old trafford wearing those scarves/shirts are just stupid and don't know wtf their on.

http://www.fc-utd.co.uk/home.php

fcutd-logo.jpg

Man Utd as a Football Club don't bother me, I quite enjoy watching them. I can't stand their "fans" tho, bunch of tourists looking to take pictures of Rooney. Fudcakes

The people who started this don't attend home games, they attend only away games.

When United are playing at Old Trafford they will go and watch FC United of Manchester, the club that was made to oppose the owners. They are actually doing pretty well I believe.

The fans you see inside old trafford wearing those scarves/shirts are just stupid and don't know wtf their on.

fcutd-logo.jpg

Nice sentiment but the seats that they would have been in were probably sold to the numerous daytrippers, corporate types. Mass boycotting would never work as there will always be other fans there willing to take their seat. The same with Liverpool and the anti Amiricans. Im afraid until the clubs get sold there is nothing the fans can do that will cause any damaging effect to the Glazers and Hicks/Gillet

fcutd-logo.jpg

Nice sentiment but the seats that they would have been in were probably sold to the numerous daytrippers, corporate types. Mass boycotting would never work as there will always be other fans there willing to take their seat. The same with Liverpool and the anti Amiricans. Im afraid until the clubs get sold there is nothing the fans can do that will cause any damaging effect to the Glazers and Hicks/Gillet

This is very true but their fans are impressive:

fcutd-logo.jpg

Nah, wrong way to look at it. They are fans of Man U 1st and foremost, and are just dawning the scarfs as a sign of support. If the decided to mass boycot, either their seats would get taken by someone else, or Man U would lose money and be in a worse postion than they are already in.

They wanted something that ALL Man U fans would go along with. Boycotting games was never the asnwer, neither was supporting FC United. To get ALL fans to agree on what to do would be nigh on impossible, so they had to make it easy on them, and buying a differnt colour scarf was the best they could come up with.

Say it was Rangers getting done over by someone, who was seeping cash out of the club like nothing else, would you really stop turning up to games?

fcutd-logo.jpg

Nah, wrong way to look at it. They are fans of Man U 1st and foremost, and are just dawning the scarfs as a sign of support. If the decided to mass boycot, either their seats would get taken by someone else, or Man U would lose money and be in a worse postion than they are already in.

They wanted something that ALL Man U fans would go along with. Boycotting games was never the asnwer, neither was supporting FC United. To get ALL fans to agree on what to do would be nigh on impossible, so they had to make it easy on them, and buying a differnt colour scarf was the best they could come up with.

Say it was Rangers getting done over by someone, who was seeping cash out of the club like nothing else, would you really stop turning up to games?

We don't have any :lol:

The fact is alot of man united fans from manchester itself do boycott home games and instead goto watch FC United of Manchester.

Just because you say you wouldn't do it doesn't mean everyone else wouldn't.

Would I stop going to Ibrox if some foreign owner came in and took all the money we had for some side project?

Yes I probably would, I would keep attending away games but I wouldn't goto home games just to put money in some scumbags back pocket.

Fucking hyporcites.

Half of them would probably sit at the Emirates or Stamford Bridge if they thought those clubs would win it.