do ya think walter will change things!

It would be folly not to. It also gives the youngsters a lift getting involved even though the games are meaningless. Its games like these that Bazza and the likes cut their teeth in.

I think Walter will change a few things but I don't expect him to go all out and ring the changes all over the pitch.

Walter Smith is a winner and I'm sure he will want to win the final 3 games but I expect to see the likes of Fleck and Little get more game time.

i really think he should given the fact that several players may leave.it would be valuable experience for the younsters that would be useful if they are needed next season.

Really hope he does, certainly give some a start and still keep senior players on the bench so they get a run out as well. I agree though that the old firm game is one we take seriously, an unbeaten season against them would be brilliant.

Apart from the Old Firm game I agree we should give the younger kids a chance because they could be next years squad/first team players if the money side of the club doesn't improve.

Best to blood them in games with no pressure instead of throwing them in at the deep end.

I doubt it very much with only 3 games left. He may make 1 or 2 as substitutions in the Dundee Utd match. He will put a full strength squad out at the piggery...and he will want a win for the Title party game at Ibrox against Motherwell.

Walter has never been renowned for radical selections.He may surprise us all but I doubt it.

We're 11 points ahead atm, and when we enter administration later this week we'll be deducted 10 points ( :pipe: :pipe: :pipe: ) , so we should make sure we win the next 3 games :lol::wink:

and before anyone calls me a tim, im kidding on :lol: