Boyd at ibrox tonight

Watson94

looks like he will be on his way. Don't know if he will get a game from now till motherwell which i think he will start or come on as it looks more than likley it will be his last game.

Probably just gutted not to play

Especially after he spoke about scoring the winning goal... he will probably be itching to put in a good performance to make up for his poor form, moreso if he is on his way out

Lafferty - Miller worked well today, miller had a real real chance to play him in when he was just inline with the half way line and held on to it to long. A Few nock downs from alfferty to miller too.

Jesus christ, boyd is obviously gutted at the way things have went for him and probably would feel a bit of a fanny celebrating madly when he's not contributed! Novo gets away with it but a think boyds just gutted that he could be off n won't get a chance to say a proper goodbye to us. As muff says, body language experts indeed.

Lafferty - Miller worked well today, miller had a real real chance to play him in when he was just inline with the half way line and held on to it to long. A Few nock downs from alfferty to miller too.

Was screaming at him to pass it :lol:, in the second half I'm sure lafferty played through miller and he chipped it in, was wrongly given offside though. I thought the two of them linked up really well today, would've liked miller to get a goal as well.