Boyd at ibrox tonight

Watson94

Lafferty - Miller worked well today, miller had a real real chance to play him in when he was just inline with the half way line and held on to it to long. A Few nock downs from alfferty to miller too.

Was screaming at him to pass it :lol:, in the second half I'm sure lafferty played through miller and he chipped it in, was wrongly given offside though. I thought the two of them linked up really well today, would've liked miller to get a goal as well.

That was some volley! Shame it didn't count. :(

Lafferty - Miller worked well today, miller had a real real chance to play him in when he was just inline with the half way line and held on to it to long. A Few nock downs from alfferty to miller too.

Was screaming at him to pass it :lol:, in the second half I'm sure lafferty played through miller and he chipped it in, was wrongly given offside though. I thought the two of them linked up really well today, would've liked miller to get a goal as well.

was clearly on side, the linesman today seem to judge it on when the ball lands at the player and not when its being played.

Both linked up very well and both should be played vs Utd.

was clearly on side, the linesman today seem to judge it on when the ball lands at the player and not when its being played.

Both linked up very well and both should be played vs Utd.

Exactly. The linesmen were totally useless.

I reckon lafferty has found his form and I hope he'll keep it up.