Arise Sir Walter Smith

WilliamFyfe

Any idea of when the nominations have to be in for the next honours?

Surely he would be worthy of a knighthood for the work he done with us, Dundee United and Scotland as well as his work with youth football?

We got STB in the charts should we start a No.10 petition for Sir Walter?

King Walter Smith

Sir Alistair Murdoch McCoist

Sir Kenneth McDowall

Sir Allan James McGregor

Sir Maurice Edu

Sir David Gillespie Weir

Sir Sasa Papac

Sir Lee Henry McCulloch

Sir Steven Davis

Sir Kevin Thomson

Sir Kristofer Boyd

Sir Ignacio Javier Gomez Novo

Sir Steven John Naismith

Sir Steven Gordon Whittaker

Sir Kenneth Miller

Sir DaMarcus Lamont Beasley

Sir Kirk Broadfoot

Sir Madjid Bougherra

Sir Neil Alexander

Sir Steven Smith

Sir Kyle Lafferty

Sir John Alan Fleck

Sir Andrew Little

Sir Daniel Wilson

Sir Gregg Wylde

WE SALUTE YOU ALL :praise: :praise:

:uk: :uk: :uk:

Any idea of when the nominations have to be in for the next honours?

Surely he would be worthy of a knighthood for the work he done with us, Dundee United and Scotland as well as his work with youth football?

We got STB in the charts should we start a No.10 petition for Sir Walter?

It is already too late for the Queen's Birthday Honours List. It would have to be the New Year List. You have to write to a specific office in Whitehall with your nomination and well presented evidence in a coherent argument. Quick bit of research- you can do it online now at My link

I think the nomination would be better from an organisation rather than just a selection of random fans making it.

I cant speak highly enough about Walter a FANTASTIC ambassador for Rangers football club the way he conducts himself in interviews is just class he's a true gentleman but not a man to be messed around with just watch the interview with Chic Young it was legendary like the man himself think a petition should be started to get him knighted :praise: if sorry WHEN Rangers get things sorted and Walter retires from management he must get a place on the board, two titles in a row with F##K all money 9 titles won with Rangers and I believe thats 19 trophy's he's won for the Queens Eleven and if sorry WHEN we beat THE ENEMY at their own MIDDEN he'll hold the post war record of most old firm wins, what more can you say but arise Sir Walter "No Surrender" :uk:

If 19 trophies (I think) at one club isn't enough to get u knighted then I don't know wat is.

Sir alex ferguson got knighted for pretty much similar success did he not, granted he's won eurpean titles but the money availible is not even comparible in the 2 cases.

Arise sir walter smith!