For you, when was the title won?

bluenose_72

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When we beat Dundee UTD 0-3 at Tannadice in December to start our great run. Just had a feeling that was it. We would not fail.

Clearly (imho), the 1-1 at the scumdome 'sealed' it... But I feel it was our December spell starting with the aforementioned match.

December for me. A bit of a pile up of fixtures, at difficult places too and we just raped everyone. Celtic were on the chase from then on and never looked like catching up since.

The night we beat St. Mirren and the Tims lost in the last minute to Hibs.

They'd just given St. J's a spanking and i can remember thinking "if they go on a run now..."

The hibs defeat, in the jammy last minute manner which the tims have pulled so many times, killed them off in my opinion, where as we marched on after a hiccup vs Hearts at home in the previous game.

If McCulloch didnt score that header at the Girodome then Mowbary might still be in a job, thats how important i think that goal was. As for the clincher... i would have to say Edu's last minute goal at Ibrox against the tims.

Obviously it was clinched yesterday :wink:

But which moment during the 09/10 season did you know there was no way this title was leaving the place it belongs?

The last minute winner from Edu at Ibrox against the scum for me!

When Mowbray took the job