Mendes

davis1986

25% or more of the games gets you a medal so 9.5 games. the club gets 25 medals to be allocated between players, staff and club officials. although i remember reading recently that walter hasnt got any as there was never enough to go round.

25% or more of the games gets you a medal so 9.5 games. the club gets 25 medals to be allocated between players, staff and club officials. although i remember reading recently that walter hasnt got any as there was never enough to go round.

Rubbish!

It's because he couldnae carry them aw!happy.gif

Only 25 medals? Thats a joke

Everyone deserving of a medal should get one whether is 15 players or 50 players

The club can buy Medals for the players who have played in games e.g Andy little for his goal vs hearts in the 1-1 game. so the club can buy medals for the whole squad, which im sure they did last year.

but the club can buy the remaining medals for the squad if they want. im sure people like aaron got one last year as the club bought them medals.

your right, the club can purchase more

Every player who plays a part in the season deserves a medal. Andy little scored a very important goal and for him to maybe miss out is embarrasing. If you have played you deserve to recieve a medal.

Smith, Alexander, Beasley and Little don't qualify for a medal according to the papers today.

Although Smith could if he's going to replace Papac for the last few games.

Cheers Scott, I'd be happy for them to buy one for Mendes as well if he hasn't qualified for one just as long as that bitter Rothen doesn't get one. Wouldn't be surprised to see another article of his whining because of not getting a medal or a "rubbish" team winning the league.

but the club can buy the remaining medals for the squad if they want. im sure people like aaron got one last year as the club bought them medals.

your right, the club can purchase more

i thought that mate, im sure the club bought everyone a medal last year. im sure aaron and maybe fleck didnt play the full 9/10 games and they got medals in the end.

Every player who plays a part in the season deserves a medal. Andy little scored a very important goal and for him to maybe miss out is embarrasing. If you have played you deserve to recieve a medal.

Agree mate.

McGregor

Edu

Weir

Papac

McCulloch

Davis

Thomson

Boyd

Novo

Naismith

Whittaker