Nae dough 2 in a row

WilliamFyfe

aye was quite a good turnout. not as good as leat year but, i think that was cause it was the last day of the season. i asked a few of my friends and they said no because they said they wouldnt come back i was like okay dont believe me.

I know the guy who got the T-shirts done for the players, and there were a few of our boys wearing them yesterday on the way back from Edinburgh, available for much cheapness in various sizes!!

where abouts from mate hinking about getting one :D

I was there,was brilliant. and i can't wait for the motherwell game,last day of the season.

wish i was going to park head though. went to the last old firm at parkhead my 1st one at that place, and it was brilliant aswell.

the last day of the season will be mad out side the stadium i think. too bad they won't get in but.

I know the guy who got the T-shirts done for the players, and there were a few of our boys wearing them yesterday on the way back from Edinburgh, available for much cheapness in various sizes!!

any more info i want one, and def be a good one to wear for the motherwell game :wink: