Kris boyd

KingKirk

Looking back from yesterday did anyone see him Celebrating I have so 1 pic of him just walking onto the park at the final whistle. It's asif he couldn't be arsed wi it all. Andwhen will he tell us if he is staying or going.

Papac was celebrating at ibrox with his kids when they first came out. Boyd was like that all the way round and even when they were celebrating as a group behind the championship sign.

Wat a fanny he is!

He Doesnt look like a player whos team has just won the league

so he didnt get played i can undersran him feeling a bit annoyed bit not even celebrating the title win and no scarf on

just shows you that he want to be centre of attention all the time!

Like others are saying, he would have just been pissed off at not playing

We'll see the Kris Boyd we all love when he scores in the next 3 games. He might be leaving in the summer but don't say he doesn't care about us. He's loved Rangers his whole life and always will i think

because he doesnt get on doesnt mean he shouldnt be celebrating. He was part of the reason we had such a big lead to play with so there is no reason why shouldnt be celebrating.

I said weeks ago when Boyd was hooked early that his body language suggested that he was for the off and that his substitution had just made his mind up about leaving and I thought him and Walter would have words over his attitude.

Whether I was right or wrong at that time,I don't know, but I've just read a report in the Daily Record that stated that Boyd left early at Easter Road.

If it's true, then he needs kicking up the fucking arse IMO.

Quote:

Kris Boyd draws Rangers fans' ire after walking out on SPL title celebrations

Apr 26 2010

AXED Kris Boyd upset jubilant Rangers fans at Easter Road when he left the park during the celebrations.

The striker was dropped and looked less than impressed as his team-mates partied.

One fan said: "It was a poor show. He ran off the pitch while everyone was having a ball. A lot of punters noticed."

Been saying for weeks he's not looked interested at all. If you're not interested in playing for Rangers then you can get to fuck, regardless of what you've done. I expect every player who puts on a Rangers jersey to give everything they've got, I don't think I've ever seen Boyd do that.