Manchester City make emergency goalkeeper request

Wasnt Watterraus (sp) an emergency loan ? Im sure we got him after the deadline die to Klos being in that accident

Yeah think your right, what about Mhyre/Dibble as well were they an emergency loan? I dont really agree with the principle of it especially with a club like City who have so much cash, they should have realised that during the transfer window. Hope they dont get 4th by having an emergency loan in goal

It's got nothing to do with the cash.

If they'd bought five good goalies, people would have moaned. Having all three of your top keepers out is a terrible situation and regardless of who owns them, Man City should be allowed to bring in an emergency loan.

Wasnt Watterraus (sp) an emergency loan ? Im sure we got him after the deadline die to Klos being in that accident

Yeah think your right, what about Mhyre/Dibble as well were they an emergency loan? I dont really agree with the principle of it especially with a club like City who have so much cash, they should have realised that during the transfer window. Hope they dont get 4th by having an emergency loan in goal

If they'd bought five good goalies, people would have moaned. Having all three of your top keepers out is a terrible situation and regardless of who owns them, Man City should be allowed to bring in an emergency loan.

Exactly, besides is there even a team that actually has more than 3 senior keepers?

surely they cant? so if rooney gets injured man united can just loan messi out then :lol: dont think so.

If Man Utd didn't have any other fit strikers they could...but I doubt they would get Messi.

surely they cant? so if rooney gets injured man united can just loan messi out then :lol: dont think so.

If Man Utd didn't have any other fit strikers they could...but I doubt they would get Messi.

Anno im just saying :lol: i think its a joke, they should just have to use who they have.

Anno im just saying :lol: i think its a joke, they should just have to use who they have.

It's only to do with keepers and plenty of teams have used it, I'm shocked at how people don't understand the emergency keeper rule.

Exactly, besides is there even a team that actually has more than 3 senior keepers?

Liverpool have loads of keepers for some reason lol, they have Reina, Cavaleri, Gulacsi, Martin, Bouzanis. Its crazy and thats even before you count youth players :)

Liverpool have loads of keepers for some reason lol, they have Reina, Cavaleri, Gulacsi, Martin, Bouzanis. Its crazy and thats even before you count youth players :)

If Reina and Cavaleri were out they would get an emergency keeper on loan.

Yeah think your right, what about Mhyre/Dibble as well were they an emergency loan?

Iirc that was before the transfer window, when players could move whenever...i think.

I don't see the problem with it, it's there as a rule so they can use it. I would expect us to do similar if we had to.

Dibble was ages before the transfer window.

Mhyre was definitely an emergency loan, before that Christiansen was brought in, but, not sure if it was an emergency signing or a year or two before the transfer window.

Wattereus was a January transfer signing - at the same time as Soti Kyrgiakos, IIRC.

I thought they signed a South American keeper at the turn of the year, he was 26, 27 or 28 - I think he was Bolivian or Colombian?

Nope they've only got Given, Taylor and Nielsen.

They signed a Colombian, David Gonzalez, but he is also injured (groin).

I thought they signed a South American keeper at the turn of the year, he was 26, 27 or 28 - I think he was Bolivian or Colombian?

Nope they've only got Given, Taylor and Nielsen.

They signed a Colombian, David Gonzalez, but he is also injured (groin).

doh Some City fan I am although can't be much of a player either he's not even on the official site! :lol:

What do you think Muff,If Hart goes back to Manchester City,does "The Ginger Genius" go after McGregor.? :unsure:

What do you think Muff,If Hart goes back to Manchester City,does "The Ginger Genius" go after McGregor.? :unsure:

I thought about this a while ago, i hope not though