kris boyd

bigecksblues

first of all new to the forum and would like to say hi...and congrats on your title win chaps.....im just being nosey really as to whats happening with kris boyd is there any rumours flying about up there that hes on his way to us in brum.....p.s.we love eck by the way.....

there has been articles saying he has already signed and then the next day he comes out and says hes not hes focused on winning the title. We are just as clueless as you mate. we wish he would just come out and tell the fans what is going on but we know nothing yet.

first of all new to the forum and would like to say hi...and congrats on your title win chaps.....im just being nosey really as to whats happening with kris boyd is there any rumours flying about up there that hes on his way to us in brum.....p.s.we love eck by the way.....

To be honest mate, dont really give a fuck about your team, or your manager who seems more happy comimenting on our players, enjoy your relegation fight next year

there has been articles saying he has already signed and then the next day he comes out and says hes not hes focused on winning the title. We are just as clueless as you mate. we wish he would just come out and tell the fans what is going on but we know nothing yet.

local radio(brmb)down here in brum said friday that there will be something to annouce on the striker front this week....i just put 2 and 2 together......

Hahaha tad harsh craphead2.gif

Just the way i feel mate, care more about my team than wether Kris goes down there, stays here or runs about naked in tesco. Plus i dont give a fuck if brimingham do well or not. Finally big eck has done my fucking head in since january

Boyd will be playing for birmingham next season! He realy has been back to his old self in recent weeks ie lazy, unfit and non-existant!

Looks like he is gone but nothinjg has been confirmed.

The premiership is a huge jump for him but he has proved plenty of people (including lots on here ) wrong about what he can do so who knows.

Eck is a good manager he had the rug pulled from underneath him after he had built a decent team we sold them and replaced them with some of the worst players i have seen in a rangers jersey, got pretty bad at the end mind you.

Will probably end up at a big club again one day...... ;)

Hahaha tad harsh craphead2.gif

Just the way i feel mate, care more about my team than wether Kris goes down there, stays here or runs about naked in tesco. Plus i dont give a fuck if brimingham do well or not. Finally big eck has done my fucking head in since january

haha agree mate agree, just thought was a tad harsh. i couldnt care anymore if boyd goes too, i have now jamp on the kyle lafferty support. always thought the big man ahd talent and he seems to be getting alot more games now so im now behind the big man 110%

dont mean to rub salt in lads but i will be well chuffed if we get him for free as well,i just look at it as an improvment on gary o connor...and we keep building from there.....

I very much doubt you will be saying that once you actually see him play and it would be interesting to hear your views on him once you have, assuming he gets much gametime, which i doubt he will tbh as i think McLeish will just use him like he is doing with Phillips because for me he isnt capable of starting many games at all in the EPL due to the fact he is not a team player, has no pace, his fitness and athleticism is a really poor as is his touch, game awareness and hold up play, plus he cant run with the ball or beat a man and isnt that good in the air either.

Its all very well coming on to enquire about Boyd, thats natural... but GLOAT about signing him... thats funny... and thats not even bitterness at losing a key player which is much the case when a player goes (see Cuellar)

Probably the best goalscorer in Britain all things considered, but having seen the way Birmingham play I think it's a terrible move for him.

You expect so much running from the man up front, be it Jerome or the hugely disappointing Benitez and that's just not Boyd's game.

He owes Rangers nothing though, in my opinion. He's paid back what we've paid for him in transfer and wages about 10000 times over and he can walk away with his head held high. I just wish he'd handled the situation better and not used Walter Smith's future as a smokescreen.

I'd love Boyd to stay, he still has a lot to achieve at Rangers. If he regained the form he showed he is capable of, he could easily become a Rangers legend based on his goal scoring record. Personally if I was a Rangers striker as prolific as him, as well as a boyhood fan, I'd hate to leave the club I love most having only scored once against Celtic, and known that I could have possibly became one the clubs all-time top scorers. It would haunt me for the rest of my life.

I'd love Boyd to stay, he still has a lot to achieve at Rangers. If he regained the form he showed he is capable of, he could easily become a Rangers legend based on his goal scoring record. Personally if I was a Rangers striker as prolific as him, as well as a boyhood fan, I'd hate to leave the club I love most having only scored once against Celtic, and known that I could have possibly became one the clubs all-time top scorers. It would haunt me for the rest of my life.

I'd never leave if I was playing for The Rangers and they wanted me to stay.

Not a hope in hell.

Personally if I was a Rangers striker as prolific as him, as well as a boyhood fan, I'd hate to leave the club I love most having only scored once against Celtic, and known that I could have possibly became one the clubs all-time top scorers. It would haunt me for the rest of my life.

One of the reasons that I think the recent rumours of a change of heart may be true.

He'll never be regarded as highly as he should with his European and Old Firm record, which is sad to say.

Personally if I was a Rangers striker as prolific as him, as well as a boyhood fan, I'd hate to leave the club I love most having only scored once against Celtic, and known that I could have possibly became one the clubs all-time top scorers. It would haunt me for the rest of my life.

One of the reasons that I think the recent rumours of a change of heart may be true.

He'll never be regarded as highly as he should with his European and Old Firm record, which is sad to say.

My thoughts exactly.

I'm hoping his glum act yesterday was actually him contemplating that fact that he'd never experience scenes like that again if he went to a mid table Premiership outfit for the sake of some extra income.

Only a select few footballers get to experience this sort of success. And even fewer have an actual chance of becoming an all-time top scorer at a major club. Hopefully, he realises that.

dont mean to rub salt in lads but i will be well chuffed if we get him for free as well,i just look at it as an improvment on gary o connor...and we keep building from there.....

You are not rubbing salt in our wounds. Have seen him play a whole game? He scores up here because we dominate much weaker teams and create alot of chances. As good as Birmingham have been this season the premiership is more competitive and you will struggle to create the kind and quantity of chances he needs.

He is slow, overweight, lacks any real touch or technique, is not brave when challenging defenders and is basically a bit of a huffy prick.

Basically he is the opposite of the players who have done well for you this season.

My thoughts exactly.

I'm hoping his glum act yesterday was actually him contemplating that fact that he'd never experience scenes like that again if he went to a mid table Premiership outfit for the sake of some extra income.

Only a select few footballers get to experience this sort of success. And even fewer have an actual chance of becoming an all-time top scorer at a major club. Hopefully, he realises that.

I hope that as well. If his face was tripping him because he didn't get on, then he has to grow up a hell of a lot.

My thoughts exactly.

I think your given them to much credit they are a championship club, :P

Remember mate we are rangers no one likes us. Or gives us any credit so y should we give it back

:21:

My thoughts exactly.

I think your given them to much credit they are a championship club, :P

Remember mate we are rangers no one likes us. Or gives us any credit so y should we give it back

:21:

Not really.

They are a decent club in a decent area with a strong financial backing now. Ask me in two years about McLeish though, as the first part of his trend of starting well before gradually falling away and leaving clubs in horrible states is well under way.