***The Official Flloyd Mayweather v Shane Mosley thread ***

Liam_RFC

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see Mosley knocking Mayweather out and setting himself up for a big money showdown with the Pacman :D although there is a reason Mayweather has waited this long to fight sugar :rolleyes: he must think Mosley is past it but form his last few fights it seems he is in his prime :D

i see Mosley knocking Mayweather out and setting himself up for a big money showdown with the Pacman :D although there is a reason Mayweather has waited this long to fight sugar :rolleyes: he must think Mosley is past it but form his last few fights it seems he is in his prime :D

Mayweather won't get knocked out better fighter in there prime have tried and failed like corrales and castillo and de la hoya even tho he was gettin on a bit was still pound for pound one the best fighters about think this fight will be epic great fight by great fighters with alot if heat between the fighters after the scuffle they had at the press confrence a few weeks ago

Mayweather won't get knocked out better fighter in there prime have tried and failed like corrales and castillo and de la hoya even tho he was gettin on a bit was still pound for pound one the best fighters about think this fight will be epic great fight by great fighters with alot if heat between the fighters after the scuffle they had at the press confrence a few weeks ago

Yeh but he has been rocked on a few occasions. Mosley is the biggest, strongest and quickest fighter mayweather has ever fought (im playing devils advocate here).

I really dont know how this fight is going to go. Mosley has a very good chin, so mayweather wont win by ko. It'll either be mayweather by decision or mosley ko.

I hope mosley wins though. I see both these fighters beating manny.

Although he done well against margarito (who was probably not in the right frame of mind after getting caught with illegal handwraps just before the fight) the fight before that he was behind on the scorecards against a very average ricardo mayorga and needed a last second ko in the 12th.

Mayweather on points.

Can't wait for this fight, I've been watching the 24/7 series on Youtube.

Although I am convinced Mayweather will have too much for Mosley, watching the 24/7 series it appears Mayweather is under estimating him big time. Mosley in his training camp seems more content and more focus on the job in hand.

Here's the series if anybody interested... http://www.youtube.com/user/AdonisThaGod313

Floyd is the best boxer of his generation and has the art of hitting whilst not getting hit down to a tee. He wins comfortably on points for me. He'll make Sugar Shane look old in the ring come Saturday!!!

Mosley is a clever fighter, and i reckon he will beat Floyd.

Hatton lasted 10 rounds with floyd and he doesnt have a brain.

Hopefully Floyd is taken down a peg during this fight. I like him but hes far to cocky.

Lasting into the later rounds with Mayweather isnt uncommon and Mosley will probably go the distance but it doesnt mean he will be in with much of a chance. Im not expecting a knockout but Mayweather will still dominate him.

Been watchin the 24/7 thanks to DB crackin watch http://www.youtube.com/user/AdonisThaGod313

No problem, it sets up the fight perfectly. :5536:

24/7 is quality whenever Mayweather is involved. He knows exactly what people think of him and plays up to the camera very very well, throwing money around and disrespecting whoever he is fighting etc. Arrogant but still very watchable. Love him or hate him everybody wants to see him fight.

(Random 24/7 trivia: the guy who narrates it is Liev Schreiber who plays Cotton Weary in the scream films)

Been watchin the 24/7 thanks to DB crackin watch http://www.youtube.com/user/AdonisThaGod313

No problem, it sets up the fight perfectly. :5536:

24/7 is quality whenever Mayweather is involved. He knows exactly what people think of him and plays up to the camera very very well, throwing money around and disrespecting whoever he is fighting etc. Arrogant but still very watchable. Love him or hate him everybody wants to see him fight.

(Random 24/7 trivia: the guy who narrates it is Liev Schreiber who plays Cotton Weary in the scream films)

Wow, didnt know that. I dont think it even sounds like him.

Mosley has been out boxed in the latter rounds of his last few fight by worse fighters than Mayweather. Can only see Mayweather winning this, be it on points or by KO.