***The Official Flloyd Mayweather v Shane Mosley thread ***

Liam_RFC

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was impressive even by Mayweathers very high standards. Pac man needs to sort his shit out and agree to the dope testing.

The thing about this is that even though i agree with Mayweather that there should be stricter testing its up to the commission to implement that. He cant just create his own rules and expect people to go by them. From what I remember Pacquiao agreed to as many urine tests as mayweather wanted before the fight and he'd take a blood test straight after the fight was over. That sounds fair to me.

Its not a case of 'well if you've got nothing to hide then why dont you do the tests'. He cant just go around doing what Mayweather demands.

That was impressive even by Mayweathers very high standards. Pac man needs to sort his shit out and agree to the dope testing.

The thing about this is that even though i agree with Mayweather that there should be stricter testing its up to the commission to implement that. He cant just create his own rules and expect people to go by them. From what I remember Pacquiao agreed to as many urine tests as mayweather wanted before the fight and he'd take a blood test straight after the fight was over. That sounds fair to me.

Its not a case of 'well if you've got nothing to hide then why dont you do the tests'. He cant just go around doing what Mayweather demands.

If Pacs 100% clean he should do the tests as Mayweather is going to do the same tests and will gain no advantage by demanding the test. If its just a bit of Mayweather mind games then do the tests and say screw you Mayweather and lets sort this out in the ring. Urine tests are much easier to beat then blood tests. I dont blame either camp for makeing a stand i just want to see them fight.