Title party.. vs Motherwell

scottyc06

Ok so was just wondering if anyone knws what the plans are for this cos i was hearing that we will be getting the trophy before the game??? This cant be right surely! Wud it not make more sense 2 get it after the game, then the players can really enjoy it!!

also.. Any1 know if theres anything planned from the fans, for instance the day we all wore orange ''to celebrate our dutch connection'' lol but aye anything along those lines.. A wee theme for the day!! Haha! I know we dont need anything seen as we will be bouncin anyway but was just wondering!

Why would you be presented with a trophy before a game <cr>

If i remember correctly, Celtic were presented with the trophy before the game a few years back.

Can always remember Paul Lambert walking out with the trophy before their final game, against Livingston i think.

If i remember correctly, Celtic were presented with the trophy before the game a few years back.

Can always remember Paul Lambert walking out with the trophy before their final game, against Livingston i think.

Before kick-off?

Before kick-off?

Yeah, they all walked onto the pitch and stood behind the Champions boarding then Lambert brought the trophy out.

Before kick-off?

Yeah, they all walked onto the pitch and stood behind the Champions boarding then Lambert brought the trophy out.

Thats the glasgow celtic way

Before kick-off?

Typical Timmy , got thing's all confussled again <cr>

The trophy would be paraded before kick off one the first day of next season, I wouldn't think we would get it before kick off against Motherwell. I am just guessing though.

Thinking about it now i am absolutely certain the presentation will be before the game.

The trophy would be paraded before kick off one the first day of next season, I wouldn't think we would get it before kick off against Motherwell. I am just guessing though.

Thinking about it now i am absolutely certain the presentation will be before the game.

Seems a strange thing to do, will they bring out the confetti cannons? The pitch will be a shambles with it all.

Dunno if there's anything planned yet, although I think we should have a Sir Walter day , and all wear a Wattie cardigan / tanktop :praise: ( THANKYOU AGAIN WALTER AND THE TEAM )

agree :wink:

everyone wear walter masks :praise::h34rt:

Champions.jpg

Dunno if there's anything planned yet, although I think we should have a Sir Walter day , and all wear a Wattie cardigan / tanktop :praise: ( THANKYOU AGAIN WALTER AND THE TEAM )

would be better to get the trophy after the game :wink:

Champions.jpg

:anguish: If this happens.