Summer of Sport

ashes isnt sport

It's not? Personally I love watching the Ashes, sport or not.

Love the ashes and the 20/20 series of matches and the ODI i generally hate test matches as they ARE boring but the ashes has that little edge to it :pipe:

is the ryder cup next year ?

ashes isnt sport

lets be honest cricket is worse thing ever in world absolute shite

If we are being honest I can think of a lot of things that are worse than cricket. Bet you would enjoy it if you gave it a try.

ashes isnt sport

Love the ashes and the 20/20 series of matches and the ODI i generally hate test matches as they ARE boring but the ashes has that little edge to it :pipe:

is the ryder cup next year ?

I only really watch the Ashes it is brilliant. Can sit and watch it for hours. The Ryder Cup is this year is it not? In Wales?

Ashes?

I am looking forward to the World Cup. Head to a pub watch the game then sit in the beer garden :beer1:

Isnt the ashes at the end of the year cause its in Australia during their summer ?

The Ashes is utterly brilliant! One of my favourite sporting events!

Just watch cricket and you'll realise that its actually a good sport! Its not thrill a minute, but watching a catch after the captain has deployed his players through the overs to build up the batsmans confidence too much - is simply awesome!

Not really a fan of 20/20, used to play for South West England and it just ayn't the same. 50/50 is usually my favourite, but watching an Ashes test match in the sun with a nice pint of heavy is pretty much living the dream :sherlock:

Sadly this year its in Aus so it won't be until next January

Ashes?

I am looking forward to the World Cup. Head to a pub watch the game then sit in the beer garden :beer1:

Isnt the ashes at the end of the year cause its in Australia during their summer ?

Haha forgot it was in Australia. 1st test is 25th November. Well spotted (tu)