David Murray

I hope this cretin is banned from Ibrox by the people who buy his shares. This parasite has brought our great club into turmoil, yet he seems blameless to many because he funded a few years of success!

The day his presence is vanished from inside the walls of our great club, is the day we can finally get back to embracing our great traditions and actually sleep well knowing the heart of Govan is in good hands.

In the mean time, fuck the pope, the IRA and David Murray :sherlock:

It's odd really as Murray seems to still have those massively sympathetic to him. I remember him and the rest of the Board getting a standing ovation at an AGM when we were £89M or so in debt.

Given the debt is around £30M I'm assuming these same people will throw roses at him.

It's odd really as Murray seems to still have those massively sympathetic to him. I remember him and the rest of the Board getting a standing ovation at an AGM when we were £89M or so in debt.

Given the debt is around £30M I'm assuming these same people will throw roses at him.

It seems i was wrong. You really can fool most of the people, most of the time. :anguish: :anguish: