Save our club

gunner85

i dont know about you guys , but whos up for getting a donation scheme going as if we dont do anything we are going down the tube , we need money to get this squad going for next season . any ides as how to do this , i will be back on later tonight around 12

I think that you should phone this lot.

Media Centre

Samaritans is available 24 hours a day to provide confidential emotional support for people who are experiencing feelings of distress or despair, including those which may lead to suicide.

This area is designed to give journalists access to the latest press releases, emotional health news and facts about Samaritans.

If you have a media enquiry, please contact our General Office on +44 (0)20 8394 8300.

Outside office hours, you can contact the press team on +44 (0)7943 809 162.

Media Centre

Samaritans is available 24 hours a day to provide confidential emotional support for people who are experiencing feelings of distress or despair, including those which may lead to suicide.

This area is designed to give journalists access to the latest press releases, emotional health news and facts about Samaritans.

If you have a media enquiry, please contact our General Office on +44 (0)20 8394 8300.

I once phoned the Samaritans and got put through to a call centre in Pakistan.

I told them I was thinking of killing myself and they couldn't have been nicer.

They wanted to know if I could drive a truck.

i dont know about you guys , but whos up for getting a donation scheme going as if we dont do anything we are going down the tube , we need money to get this squad going for next season . any ides as how to do this , i will be back on later tonight around 12

Aye very good dec, you've no goat money fur fcukin soap never mind talkin aboot us ya clatty cnut ! Jog ON ! :sherlock:

Media Centre

I once phoned the Samaritans and got put through to a call centre in Pakistan.

I told them I was thinking of killing myself and they couldn't have been nicer.

They wanted to know if I could drive a truck.

So did I pal, infact I told them "my life was going down the tube".

Wanted to know if I had a spare backpack handy.

*I'll leave now*

donations would go straight to the owner.... ie lloyds.....

as far as im concerned lloyds can go and fuck themselves (tu)

Lloyds do not own or run the club.

so despite only paying the bank the agreed 1 million (ish) a year to repay the debt,

your saying that the club, and not lloyds..... have decided its in our best interests to not sign any players? :s

despite the 12 million from 2009 champs league

donations would go straight to the owner.... ie lloyds.....

as far as im concerned lloyds can go and fuck themselves 00000042.gif

Lloyds do not own or run the club.

so despite only paying the bank the agreed 1 million (ish) a year to repay the debt,

your saying that the club, and not lloyds..... have decided its in our best interests to not sign any players? :s

despite the 12 million from 2009 champs league

we still need to pay off other signings mate. I dont believe the Davis, bougherra and co transfer fees have been paid

You being serious? :anguish:

Father Wilfred letting you home early tonight?

i think that the debt murrays compaines are in reported £780million, i think rangers are very much a part of this, hence when a buyer comes along murray is trying to offload some of his companies debt on to the club, thats why buyers are looking and not taking us on.The bank cant afford to make Murrays companies or rangers bust as they ont get a penny and lose £780 million