advocaat and arveladze

durranty

just wondering if anyone knows what hotel az alkmaar are staying in they play the tims tomorrow, got a few rangers things i want advocaat and shota to sign any help appreciated

They were booked into the Thistle Hotel before they cancelled so may be back there mate.

just wondering if anyone knows what hotel az alkmaar are staying in they play the tims tomorrow, got a few rangers things i want advocaat and shota to sign any help appreciated

They were booked into the Thistle Hotel before they cancelled so may be back there mate.

cheers thanks for your help

Never mind Advocaat or Arveladze. Get to Hamdaoui first & get him to sign a top with a free contract hidden underneath! (tu)

Why the hell are they playing one another anyway? Is this another team they have a "special friendship" with? Poor Barcelona will be getting jealous :lol:

there playing them because they never got a free scottish cup game (the fans) so this is supposed to make up for it,the fans got it on there season ticket.

nobody turned up though.

Fuck the little general he's another factor why we're skint with the amount of money he spent, sorry WASTED on some players, he made some good signings but the majority was wasted cash and look at the shameful way he treated Jorg Albertz and lets not forget the wee fucker managed the team that beat us in Manchester. :uk: