Must keep Boyd

GazaLaad

Saying fact! at the end of a sentence doesn't make it a fact. We will do fine without Boyd if he does decide to leave. In all honesty I think it would be good for us, Boyd for the most part has been a very lazy player and his goals have made up for his lack of ability. We are not Kris Boyd FC.

didnt miller get 20 goals this season? and im defo sure he worked a lot harder for the team than boyd

FACT :craphead:

This is the first season Miller has scored consitently though and who could support him upfront because lafferty is unreliable too..

didnt miller get 20 goals this season? and im defo sure he worked a lot harder for the team than boyd

FACT :craphead:

This is the first season Miller has scored consitently though and who could support him upfront because lafferty is unreliable too..

millers only been here 2 seasons and has now finally overcome his hamstring problems

I dont want a player that is not 100% behind playing for the club, and KB is not commited to playing for us anymore. So we will replace him

Agree with this. He's done well for the club and I won't fault him for leaving but lately he's been disinterested and hasn't done it for the club. He'll struggle to score down south as well when against teams with better defenders and keepers on average.

Saying fact! at the end of a sentence doesn't make it a fact. We will do fine without Boyd if he does decide to leave. In all honesty I think it would be good for us, Boyd for the most part has been a very lazy player and his goals have made up for his lack of ability. We are not Kris Boyd FC.

It does...on the internet. :sherlock:

Rangers must keep Boyd there is no money to spend and none of our other strikers are as good as him fact!!

Its not a fact :lol:, A fact is something that is true no matter what, like Glasgow Rangers clinching 2 in a row with no money ;)