Players everyone rates that you don't

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walcotts just not a good footballer.

Although he is a striker, no good on the wing.

But Van Persie and Ramsey mentioned.. :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Aaron Lennon is the player Walcott really should have been.

I just don't see what he (Theo) offers except from running fast in straight lines. He hasn't got a trick, he can't cross, rarely gets in a position to shoot, his passing is poor, he's weak on the ball.....

Pienaar for £2m, Walcott for £12m :anguish:

Walcotts just not a good footballer.

Although he is a striker, no good on the wing.

But Van Persie and Ramsey mentioned.. :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Aaron Lennon is the player Walcott really should have been.

I just don't see what he (Theo) offers except from running fast in straight lines. He hasn't got a trick, he can't cross, rarely gets in a position to shoot, his passing is poor, he's weak on the ball.....

Pienaar for £2m, Walcott for £12m :anguish:

Agree. He is a confidence player at best but theos problem is when he has to think.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Di Maria, Ramsey, Bojan, Dzeko, how can anyone mention them? :anguish:

Someone mentioned Dos Santos, does anyone even rate him? :lol:

Aaron Ramsey? He's only 19 and he's already top class, imo. When he's 25 and nearer to being the finished article then we'll see how good he is.

Dzeko's goalscoring record speaks for itself, as far as I'm concerned. Brilliant goalscorer.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I can't. When he starts, he scores, simples.

He's still only 19, given the competition he is up against, chances will be few and far between.

Aaron Ramsey? He's only 19 and he's already top class, imo. When he's 25 and nearer to being the finished article then we'll see how good he is.

(tu) Fantastic prospect, as is Wilshere

Wilshere is one of my favourite players. He's an Iniesta type.

His performance against us in the pre-season was incredible. :drool:

did someone just say that a certain player wants/needs to be like Aaron Lennon :lol: i won't even bother added anything sensible to the debate then :lol:

pace -check

skill- check

final ball - dont make me laugh

Lennon is essentially what Walcott will be in 2 or 3 years a bit wiser more skill , still cant cross a ball to save himself or when to release the ball at the right time

Nani- yes he can have the odd moment but he seems to have not improved since he was signed about 2-3 years ago.

Walcott- no skill no end product but still young enough but don't think he'll make it at a big club

Yakubu - seemed to rest on his laurels when he got his move and seems to have stagnated imo thought he was going to end up at a big club.

Aaron Lennon - see previous post ( VERY similar career path to Walcott)

Rosicky- expected bigger and better things from this lad when he arrived , manages to produce for his country but never for his club