Players everyone rates that you don't

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if he falls within the category of 'rated by everyone else' but....... Emile Heskey :anguish:

It would be a tragedy if Zamora doesn't get into the England squad instead of Heskey, same with Dawson.

It would prove that Capello wasn't being honest with his 'I'm only picking players who are playing and on form' line.

Not sure if he falls within the category of 'rated by everyone else' but....... Emile Heskey :anguish:

It would be a tragedy if Zamora doesn't get into the England squad instead of Heskey, same with Dawson.

It would prove that Capello wasn't being honest with his 'I'm only picking players who are playing and on form' line.

Problem with Zamora is he has an injury that requires surgery think it would be too much of a risk to take him , they were talking about it last night during the Fulham game saying that will be his last until they can sort out his injury .

BUT i agree Zamora although not a glamour player he would give his all and run himself into the ground for the cause and he showed that last night still chasing things down even though he looked about 50% fit

I thought Pedro was much better in the two legs against Inter than Messi.

He was but i feel Messi wasnt playing his natural game he tried to dictate it far too much insted of getting forward allowing Xavi to pick him out he kept coming short and taking the ball but then had no outball and had to give it back to xavi , he did it in both legs .

Same with Ronaldo , he seems to coast through games in the league but trys too hard in the UCL and doesnt look anything special IMO .