No doubt the final home game will be a sell out

We are all there for the same reason, to support the team. Shouldn't matter if you go to 1 game or 100. It is not a competition.

Aye but the league, cups and champions league are we would be better equipped with a full stadium of fans and more money from ticket sales would help the club

In this regard it is a competition, you can only support the club by shouting the team on and by spending money on them. These gloryhunters do not help the club really

see i got 3 tickets for the motherwell game, i was hoping we got the cup final for the 15th of May cos its on my birthday and the Mrs was getting me a ticket as a present including train fares and all sorts, i havent been 2 any games this season i have my reasons as many other people do, but i buy the new home strip, away strip and all other stuff from rangers.co.uk i never miss a game weather it be on tv in a pub or some shitty fuckin stream i constantly shout at w/e screen im watching at the time, so how can u say that is not support? cos the team cant hear me through a screen of some sort?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still not 100% sure if I will be renewing my season ticket. I haven't enjoyed many games at Ibrox in the past few seasons and I am seriously considering just going to all away games and taking tickets from my RSC for random games at Ibrox.

I have been a season ticket holder since I was 4 as well.

I am still not 100% sure if I will be renewing my season ticket. I haven't enjoyed many games at Ibrox in the past few seasons and I am seriously considering just going to all away games and taking tickets from my RSC for random games at Ibrox.

I need to give mines up cause of work, I'm fucking gutted!

Ibrox isn't what it should be but when it comes to the Old Firm games and the Champions League nights you will be wishing you were there.

Ibrox isn't what it should be but when it comes to the Old Firm games and the Champions League nights you will be wishing you were there.

I can get tickets for any game no problem.

Where was my ticket for the last game at the tattie dome then ya cunt? :D

Where was my ticket for the last game at the tattie dome then ya cunt? :D

:D

Fuck off and dont talk shite , people like you always need to moan like arseholes calling them gloryhunters get a grip you dont know everyone's situation eg my mum is going to the game which will be a struggle for her she couldn't make games even if she wanted to but you have no idea you jjust presume dont you

I only manage about 10 games a season, hopefully up it to about 15 next season. I work weekends so it's difficult to get time off. Everybody has different circumstances. I will be busy at work on the day of the motherwell game as it's the last day of the EPL as well.

There are a lot of fans in the position that the likes of myself and Kev are in.

For me, I work every night of the week except Tuesdays and work a 9-5 on a Saturday. Getting to every games isn't easy and it costs a lot more than just a match ticket with the holidays from work.

not got any money this year. am no even going on holiday this year 1st time in years since ive not been away in holiday.anguish.gif

if i get more hours at my work or even better get a decent job i will defo be renewing it.

but at the moment i'm not going to be a season ticket holder next season. i have it for 7 years aswell. and not had much league party's either.

these last two have been brilliant.

Im in the exact same boat mate, got my ST in 89 and sat in the same seat since (Well they got moved a few rows when they ripped out the red seats)

It's sad to read a post like that.

I know a few bears who have given up for various reasons in the last few years.

Bears who like you had been going for decades.

Surely this is a fishing attempt?!

I can see where the OP is coming from.

I know alot of people have different circumstances and when they do have spare money they want it to be one of importance, but you do feel some are coming just to say they were there when Rangers lifted the trophy. Surley you should be attending games to support the team and so it doesnt matter who the opposition is, you are there to see Rangers football team.

Nope, I honestly don't enjoy 90% of the games at Ibrox any more. The atmosphere is absolutely dire and when you try to sing nobody joins in. It's a different class of bear that travels to every away game and cheers the boys in blue on.

My work have also basically said to me that next season I won't be allowed holidays off for football. For the last 6 years they have bent over backwards for me by allowing me to have any day off but I have started ripping the piss out of it as I work Sun-Wed.

It's sad to read a post like that.

I know a few bears who have given up for variou reasons in the last few years.

Bears who like you had been going for decades.

I haven't made the decision yet, I have the form sitting next to me and the money in the bank but can't make my mind up.

Im in the exact same boat mate, got my ST in 89 and sat in the same seat since (Well they got moved a few rows when they ripped out the red seats)

Have you decided if you are renewing yet mate?

Im not sure.

Don't see the point, I leave at HT most games and watch it in a boozer.

Probably will though, paying customer and all that jazz.

Im not sure.

Don't see the point, I leave at HT most games and watch it in a boozer.

Probably will though, paying customer and all that jazz.

That sounds about right with me as well, mate. :beer1:

The only thing that will keep me on going will be the commitment I have with my RSC. I wouldn't want to let them down, that is the only thing that is making this decision harder.

Nope, I honestly don't enjoy 90% of the games at Ibrox any more. The atmosphere is absolutely dire and when you try to sing nobody joins in. It's a different class of bear that travels to every away game and cheers the boys in blue on.

My work have also basically said to me that next season I won't be allowed holidays off for football. For the last 6 years they have bent over backwards for me by allowing me to have any day off but I have started ripping the piss out of it as I work Sun-Wed.

Interesting, I do think the Football's shite (not really that worried about atmosphere and don't go to away games) but can't face not going back just yet, if they're not going to be as accommodating then what about what selling your seat and then making the next season cheaper?

What happens with the RSC if you don't get a season ticket Gary, is it affected in any way in terms of tickets?

No, I am the treasurer at the moment and collect all dues, ticket monies etc etc.

I don't know if I would be best resigning or not or if it would be possible carrying on the role even though I wouldn't be at every match. I would still pay my dues as I would never not be a member of the Tannochside RSC.