Graham Hunter on Revista De La Liga

Amac9

Did anyone catch this last night?

He was saying that Rafael van der Vaart will be oin his way to Chelsea this summer for £6m.

And he also said that a deal to take Mourinho to Real Madrid has been all but agreed and unless a big EPL club comes in for his srvices during the summer he will be taking over from Manuel Pellegrini at the Bernabeu next season. In fact he went as far as saying that Morinho has already identified players he wants to sign.

Watch this space as Graham Hunter is never far wrong.

Any idea on the players he is after?

None were mentioned last night but it would not surprise me if he went after some Inter Milan and Chelsea players.

I think he will sign Lucio and that would be a fantastic signing for Real Madrid.

An outside bet could be John Terry? The chance for Terry to get away from England and just focus on his football. Although this is an outside bet.

Any idea on the players he is after?

None were mentioned last night but it would not surprise me if he went after some Inter Milan and Chelsea players.

I think he will sign Lucio and that would be a fantastic signing for Real Madrid.

An outside bet could be John Terry? The chance for Terry to get away from England and just focus on his football. Although this is an outside bet.

I think he could do a lot better than Terry, but they are quite friendly with each other are they not? Could be a good shout. Drogba and Higuain up front :praise:

Guillem Balague was also saying that Raul could be heading to the EPL this summer with Spurs interested in signing him.

It is time Raul left Real Madrid. He has far too much power and authority at the club.

Hunter's my favourite on Revista. Very knowledgable guy and down to earth.

What team does he support? Bear? Last night he said something about Willie Miller which made me think he may be a Sheep?

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Hunter's my favourite on Revista. Very knowledgable guy and down to earth.

What team does he support? Bear? Last night he said something about Willie Miller which made me think he may be a Sheep?

I have a Rangers Legends book written by a Graham Hunter, nit sure whether its the same guy.

Tim Vickery is another fantastic football correspondant.

One of the few guys in football who can hold his hands up and accept mistakes hes made, as well as realising his word isn't final (hes said many times that he isn't good enough to be a football scout, despite many clubs approaching him for his services)

Tim Vickery is another fantastic football correspondant.

One of the few guys in football who can hold his hands up and accept mistakes hes made, as well as realising his word isn't final (hes said many times that he isn't good enough to be a football scout, despite many clubs approaching him for his services)

Love his coloumn on the BBC