Graham Hunter on Revista De La Liga

Amac9

Any idea on the players he is after?

None were mentioned last night but it would not surprise me if he went after some Inter Milan and Chelsea players.

I think he will sign Lucio and that would be a fantastic signing for Real Madrid.

An outside bet could be John Terry? The chance for Terry to get away from England and just focus on his football. Although this is an outside bet.

Tht is a great shot even though he loves Chelsea so much but to get away from the arseholes over here would only do good for his career but I know Frank Lampard will not leave he is at Chelsea until he retires. If Mourinho comes in he will get rid of the shite of the day like Benzema, Arbeloa etc and install a unit which will take Real Madrid back to the top!

Tbh both Hunter and Balague are the same as every other journalists.

They take frequent stabs in the dark and once every so they often they hit the mark.

The fact they are on tv doesn't make them any more reliable

Nail on head about Balagué. It baffles me that the Brits rate that catalan nonce. He is a sensationalist like any other journo out there and I am yet to see something he got right.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

They take frequent stabs in the dark and once every so they often they hit the mark.

Nail on head about Balagué. It baffles me that the Brits rate that catalan nonce. He is a sensationalist like any other journo out there and I am yet to see something he got right.

:anguish:

:anguish:

He's got a point.

People always take their word like it's some sort of gospel but they get it wrong more often than they get it right.

If Darrell King or Graeme Spiers were on sportscene spouting rumours every week nobody would take them seriously.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I'm talking about his general football knowledge, when he is on SS, not his ability to predict transfers.

The guy clearly knows what he is talking about, unlike most other football pundits.

To call him a nonce is a joke.

His transfer muppetry aside, "his" opinions on Spanish footy are based on the blogs of mongs like Mascaró, Segurola, Masnou, Carazo, Batlle, Inda, Relaño, Ortego, Guasch etc. Balagué's football "knowledge" is a cognitive process of transferring information from one country to another.