RangersMedia Needs Your Donations

Canadaready

Hey Folks,

Well, it is that time of year again where we have to think about site costs. As you know, RM has expanded at a tremendous rate over the past 6 months. We have also raised thousands of dollars for the Ex-Players Benevolent Fund and Moni Malawi. Now it is our turn to raise money for ourselves.

This is a request from one Rangers supporter to another. The time has come to once again get ourselves ready to cover server costs. As a non-profit website, we have always relied on the support of our membership. Any support would be greatly appreciated! Just follow the link and help us stay online as the best non-profit forum for Bluenoses!

http://www.rangersmedia.com/donation.htm

Thanks in advance!

Yours in Rangers,

James Grant

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much is needed for the running of it CR? I shall donate on Tues!

Can't remember exactly what figure was mentioned but I'm sure it's about £1,200 a year minimum.

So, on average, less than a quid a member for a years packed full of fun, banter and laughter.

Tis a bargain!

im pratted for the next few weeks, when do the donations need to be in for? is there a time scale?

No time scale at all ever mate if anyone wants to make donations, all help at any time is greatly appreciated, same way it's appreciated when people put their money in their pockets for raffles etc. (tu)

im pratted for the next few weeks, when do the donations need to be in for? is there a time scale?

No time scale at all ever mate if anyone wants to make donations, all help at any time is greatly appreciated, same way it's appreciated when people put their money in their pockets for raffles etc. (tu)

cheers mate, ill make a small donation in the coming weeks (tu)

Just to answer some questions here, donation whenever are great.

If we received 10p per user we would have enough to cover the site for an entire year!

im the skintest ive ever been in my life just now.

but i liked the 10p fact so i just sent you a shiney 10p :sherlock:

if i save some more money thru the week ill put more in.

every little helps eh :craphead:

Just to answer some questions here, donation whenever are great.

If we received 10p per user we would have enough to cover the site for an entire year!

im the skintest ive ever been in my life just now.

but i liked the 10p fact so i just sent you a shiney 10p :sherlock:

if i save some more money thru the week ill put more in.

every little helps eh :craphead:

That made me howl. Lurved it!