RangersMedia Needs Your Donations

Canadaready

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest therabbitt

You guys are fantastic - from novice posters to experienced posters, it's always great to see people coming together for something we all believe in (tu)

As ever, if anyone has any queries or questions about anything at all to do with RM or any of the charities that we are associated with then please contact myself or any other administrator and we'll answer you as best we can.

ive donated hunners already, im sick fed up of donating to CR's holiday fund

Pretty sure this is for his campaign fund, is it not? He'll be PM of Canada before we know it (tu)

LOL!

Sneddon, in all fairness, you have done a helluva lot for RM. Bluepeter has too. As for my campaign fund, I haven't opened it yet. Since Gordon Brown is leaving, you guys can send your funds to me.

Hey Folks,

Well, it is that time of year again where we have to think about site costs. As you know, RM has expanded at a tremendous rate over the past 6 months. We have also raised thousands of dollars for the Ex-Players Benevolent Fund and Moni Malawi. Now it is our turn to raise money for ourselves.

This is a request from one Rangers supporter to another. The time has come to once again get ourselves ready to cover server costs. As a non-profit website, we have always relied on the support of our membership. Any support would be greatly appreciated! Just follow the link and help us stay online as the best non-profit forum for Bluenoses!

http://www.rangersmedia.com/donation.htm

Thanks in advance!

Yours in Rangers,

James Grant