RangersMedia Needs Your Donations

Canadaready

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£30 donated (ten bob a day is a bargain). I'm on here every day, brilliant site!

p.s. donn't tell the wife, sh*t here she comes...laters :)

I have worked out some form of understanding with my lady. She doesn't care how much time I spend on here as long as we go to the NARSA convention. LOL

Great to see this kind of response.

Eh, it was a joke.00000042.gif

I think he meant the response to the call for donations rather than your response to a particular post.

Bad news RM. Only £3 this month. Ach well, theres always next month.

Ill need some acc number sort code action as im sure as hell not setting up a paypal account.

Who can set me up with this?

If you click on the link in the OP that will take you to a pay-in account, just enter your CC details there ... no need to set up a Paypal account.

Bad news RM. Only £3 this month. Ach well, theres always next month.

Ill need some acc number sort code action as im sure as hell not setting up a paypal account.

Who can set me up with this?

If you click on the link in the OP that will take you to a pay-in account, just enter your CC details there ... no need to set up a Paypal account.

Nice one cheers. 3 quid winging its way to the RM coffers now. I wonder what riches next month holds.

£10 sent via PayPal. I'll do more as and when possible.

Thanks for creating this wonderful forum for like minded Rangers fans. When times are bad, I know I can always rely on Rangers to bring me through. One of the few constants in a mans life.

Great work and thanks to all involved in the forum's smooth running.

Hey Folks,

Well, it is that time of year again where we have to think about site costs. As you know, RM has expanded at a tremendous rate over the past 6 months. We have also raised thousands of dollars for the Ex-Players Benevolent Fund and Moni Malawi. Now it is our turn to raise money for ourselves.

This is a request from one Rangers supporter to another. The time has come to once again get ourselves ready to cover server costs. As a non-profit website, we have always relied on the support of our membership. Any support would be greatly appreciated! Just follow the link and help us stay online as the best non-profit forum for Bluenoses!

http://www.rangersmedia.com/donation.htm

Thanks in advance!

Yours in Rangers,

James Grant

Hey CR, finally remembered about this today, and the linky no worky!!

Get it sorted so my few pennies can contribute. Need to wait until after my weekend away to London for the Derby now, so it could either be a few pennies more or skinto by then!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey folks, I finally had the time to sit down this morning and go through all the donations. What a group we are here at the site! I would have never assumed we had so much support. There have been nearly 40 different contributors to the campaign and I am speechless.

I will try to get to everyone on email in the coming weeks as I am finally on holidays starting Tuesday.

Everything you have done is greatly appreciated!

James

By the way, the link works again for those that were trying it:

http://www.rangersmedia.com/donation.htm

Hey folks, I finally had the time to sit down this morning and go through all the donations. What a group we are here at the site! I would have never assumed we had so much support. There have been nearly 40 different contributors to the campaign and I am speechless.

I will try to get to everyone on email in the coming weeks as I am finally on holidays starting Tuesday.

James

http://www.rangersme...om/donation.htm

Can only speak for myself here, but I'm sure you've got more to do with your time than getting e mails out to everybody who donated.

Your thanks, and hard work, on here, along with all your Admin/Moderators is thanks enough for me mate.

Save yerself the stamps!

Keep up the good work.(tu)

James

Can only speak for myself here, but I'm sure you've got more to do with your time than getting e mails out to everybody who donated.

Your thanks, and hard work, on here, along with all your Admin/Moderators is thanks enough for me mate.

Save yerself the stamps!

Emails are freee :ph34r:

James

Save yerself the stamps!

Emails are freee :ph34r:

Really? doh

:wanker:(tu)