A whole different view on Boston!

Bluepeter9

I know Boston is not ideal, in fact I have just posted we should not do it.

Then I had a flash:

Imagine all the Rangers fans going there, decking themselves out in US flags and colours - after all they are RED White and Blue (for those who dont know craphead2.gifcraphead2.gif )

Might be a way of turning those with the green tint to our viewpoint!! In the US who could / would dare to pick on someone wearing their flag!!

so the OP thinks the enemy are americans?

no the enemy are the oirish imigrants who hold onto theyre idiotic beliefs about the old country

as the song goes"the famines over why dont you go home"

this applies to the plastic paddies who live in america as well as the ones who sadly stay on these shores

A whole different view of Boston????? Well let me tell you MY different view of fucking Boston.

I'd hire all the biggest stadiums in Boston and invite every IRA fucking loving Mhank in Massachusetts to free Concerts in each and every one of them and promise them a different view of Boston......That's when they would see the big Mushroom cloud in the sky for the 1st and last time...

How's THAT for a different view?:angry:

Iam starting to change my mind about this game. I actually think it would be good for both club financially and fans (although its a pitty its against the scum) If enough of the bears get out there to the stadium we can show them up by louder singing, better banners and let those F*nian cunts throw the first digg. Show ourselves in the light we should be seen in not as hooligans as great fans unlike them (scotland's shame) As the great song goes,

We are rangers super rangers

No one likes us we don't care!

I dont think we should be playing is Boston, full of so called irish wankers who dont have a clue what theyre on about.

If I were to go to this I think the whole red white and blue all over the place would be a good idea.