***PreMatch Analysis*** Dundee United versus Rangers

nvager

First game as champions!

Rangers win the SPL having played 35 games and earning 83 points with a goal difference of +54 goals!!!

Celtic finish in 2nd place which is not good in a two horse race!

Dundee United finish in 3rd place which is good for them.

The pressure is off and Walter can play any players except Papac (suspended) and Wilson injured. That is if Bougherra is fit again to play.

I hope we see some youngsters get a chance at some point and Boyd given a chance to score his hundredth goal.

We are playing Celtic on Tuesday night so we can rest a few players if we wish.

I would play Alexander, Whittaker, Bougherra, McCulloch, Smith, Novo, Thomson, Edu, Beasley, Lafferty and Boyd.

At half time or after 60 minutes, I would give some youngsters a chance such as Bendikson, Ness, Wylde, etc.

That way we could be competitive and rest McGregor, Weir, Davis and Miller.

I predict a 1-0 Rangers win and a lot of fun. The pressure is OFF!

see where your coming from with the team allow i think walter will go with something like the last time we played utd in the cup with the youngsters, think we might see little up front and poss fleck playing

my team would be

alexander,broadfoot,weir,mccoulloch,smith,fleck,ness,thomson,naismith,little,miller

Once again NVA -- common sense in the pre match. But I would say.. Would we not get slaughtered for not playing our best team?

lol Ain't it great mate?

Bring on the under 19's then?

Wonderful to be in this position! SDM in the Scotsman saying a buyer before next season - maybe. Great stuff indeed.

And NVA... Saying Rangers are not part of the MIH stuff as well.

I have been slated on here as a supporter of SDM. And.. I predicted, he will come back. Or - a 'suitable' buyer will be found.

God Bless him. imho of course.

I fell so much better now.

Wonderful to be in this position! SDM in the Scotsman saying a buyer before next season - maybe. Great stuff indeed.

And NVA... Saying Rangers are not part of the MIH stuff as well.

I have been slated on here as a supporter of SDM. And.. I predicted, he will come back. Or - a 'suitable' buyer will be found.

God Bless him. imho of course.

I fell so much better now.

Dont we all!

Wonder how the mopes on KDS feel?