Would you want José Mourinho as manager?

Thermopylae

Definitely.

Couldn't give two fucks about his class or dignity, the guy is arguably the best manager in the world.

Walter's great in the SPL, but Mourinho could really take us places in Europe I feel.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

of course you'd fucking want him here, anyone that says no..................well fuck knows why

who cares how the guy acts, its all mind games and it works

guy is a class manager, knows his stuff

to think that the inter home tie was the first game all season, or even under guardiola (im not sure of the time limit) that barca have conceded more than 2 goals in a game

He is a top class manager and I would want him for us any day of the week. Although he is very outspoken and a bit over the top sometimes and he doesn't seem to stay with teams for very long. I suppose right enough once he has won everything he can with the club there's no point in staying.

Yeah no doubt. He defends his club and players to the death, something I love to see in a manager. When the team's down, he takes all the criticism, and manages to foster magical team spirit wherever he goes.

"It's us against the world"

He is a top class manager and I would want him for us any day of the week. Although he is very outspoken and a bit over the top sometimes and he doesn't seem to stay with teams for very long. I suppose right enough once he has won everything he can with the club there's no point in staying.

he'd still be at chelsea the now if abramovich hadnt stuck it too him

and i think chelsea could be going for 2iar, and possibly have at least 1 champions league crown under their belt by now if mourinho was still there

he'd still be at chelsea the now if abramovich hadnt stuck it too him

and i think chelsea could be going for 2iar, and possibly have at least 1 champions league crown under their belt by now if mourinho was still there

Judging by last night, what would Mourinho have done last season vs Barcelona that Hiddink didn't?

He's a brilliant manager and could and probably will do it everywhere he manages, and that includes the SPL. And to add to his brilliance, he wouldn't accept any the pish you here coming out the dump across the city and not say anything! He gets the mentality of everyone hates us and makes the team a unit, aswell as getting into the minds of the opposition.

Dont see what was so bad about his celebration, he just knocked one of the best teams in the world out of the CL, the Barca keeper was being a dick.

Id take him in a minute but only if Walter was leaving, id take Walter before Mourinwho? anyday.

no he is a great manager but is a 'money' manager. which we have nothing off.

How much did this "money manager" spend at Porto and what was his wage budget there when he won the League, UEFA Cup and Champions League?

Only in Scotland would we be saying Mourinho isn't good enough for Scottish football.

You're spot on. It's laughable that people actually think Scottish football is in someway special and/or difficult. It is a pathetic league in a country with a backward footballing mentality at least thirty years out of date.