Burnley in Europe?

Haha thats quality, Just back from watching bradford play tis arvo and they had the same thing when they were in the premiership,

Finished 17th 1st season but still got into europe, they got all the way to the final and lost to bloody Zenit :anguish:

Arshavin made his debut in the game at Valley Parade :ph34r:

Haha thats quality, Just back from watching bradford play tis arvo and they had the same thing when they were in the premiership,

Finished 17th 1st season but still got into europe, they got all the way to the final and lost to bloody Zenit :anguish:

Think you mean the Intertoto Cup bud, thats not the same thing as qualifying through the Fair Play league, and doesn't really count as qualifying for Europe at all let alone as a European final!!

Think you mean the Intertoto Cup bud, thats not the same thing as qualifying through the Fair Play league, and doesn't really count as qualifying for Europe at all let alone as a European final!!

shhhhhhhhhh well obviosuly it wasnt a proper final :ph34r::sherlock:

It was what the fair play used o go into till they disbanded it in 2008, so tis roughly same as if you won the intertoto you went into the Uefa Cup. Same year city were in it so wee wolfsburg, celta vigo, udinese, zenit, auxerre , stuttgart so was abetter comp than people though :craphead:

It was what the fair play used o go into till they disbanded it in 2008, so tis roughly same as if you won the intertoto you went into the Uefa Cup. Same year city were in it so wee wolfsburg, celta vigo, udinese, zenit, auxerre , stuttgart so was abetter comp than people though :craphead:

I didnt think the Intertoto Cup ever had anything to do with qualifying via the Fair Play league. I thought that any team from a nations top league could enter it and provided they finished highest of all the teams in that league who applied then they got in. So even if a team finished bottom of the league they would still qualify if no other teams had applied for entry.

I didnt think the Intertoto Cup ever had anything to do with qualifying via the Fair Play league. I thought that any team from a nations top league could enter it and provided they finished highest of all the teams in that league who applied then they got in. So even if a team finished bottom of the league they would still qualify if no other teams had applied for entry.

I only go by what I am told I didnt live in bradford back then, but was told that in pub before game today,

I hope its true after all that spiel I just said haha :anguish:

Will ask on city board <cr>

Well your rite I was totld a load of bollocks today :BELM:

Asked on city board and was due to fact other 16 above them didnt want it :praise:

Apologies :dry: