Motherwell fans?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets for the Clydesdale Bank Premier League clash with Rangers on Sunday 9th May are available from the Fir Park Ticket Office now with admission prices as follows:

* Adults: £24

* Concession: £12

:craphead:

motherwell fans are fannys anyway! :angry:

there just a bunch of ira sympathisers :dry:

Champions.jpg

Yes I think my 20 or so mates who go to Orange walks (2 of them in the Orange), go to Loyalist parades (Play in the Pride of Motherwell Flute Band) and cheer on the Gers every time we play the papes are really big IRA sympathisers.

Champions.jpg

Yes I think my 20 or so mates who go to Orange walks (2 of them in the Orange), go to Loyalist parades (Play in the Pride of Motherwell Flute Band) and cheer on the Gers every time we play the papes are really big IRA sympathisers.

how does your m8 feel when some of his fellow supporters are calling us all orange bastards when we play them.???

Champions.jpg

didnt mean all of them m8

but i know alot of them who mock the ibrox disaster and when ever we play them at fir park they sing go home ya H***

Champions.jpg

didnt mean all of them m8

but i know alot of them who mock the ibrox disaster and when ever we play them at fir park they sing go home ya H***

everyone sings that.

Champions.jpg

how does your m8 feel when some of his fellow supporters are calling us all orange bastards when we play them.???

That doesn't make them IRA sympathisers :lol:

Champions.jpg

It wasn't me that said it was abblue.

Champions.jpg

It wasn't me that said it was abblue.

Ah so it was pal. :lol:

My bad :pipe:

i just dont like alot of them :uk:

Champions.jpg

That picture your using as a sig, have you set it as your sig or do you keep posting it at the end of every post? :lol:

Everyone else seems to have a blue line going across the top of their sigs if they have them set, whereas your's doesn't.

Champions.jpg

From my experience from Motherwell fans they have been loyalists and protestant