Motherwell fans?

motherwell fans are fannys anyway! :angry:

there just a bunch of ira sympathisers :dry:

Champions.jpg

Yes I think my 20 or so mates who go to Orange walks (2 of them in the Orange), go to Loyalist parades (Play in the Pride of Motherwell Flute Band) and cheer on the Gers every time we play the papes are really big IRA sympathisers.

they are fannys though :lol:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Champions.jpg

Yes I think my 20 or so mates who go to Orange walks (2 of them in the Orange), go to Loyalist parades (Play in the Pride of Motherwell Flute Band) and cheer on the Gers every time we play the papes are really big IRA sympathisers.

how does your m8 feel when some of his fellow supporters are calling us all orange bastards when we play them.???

Bollocks.

Never in my life heard that coming from a Motherwell fan, H*** yeah not orange bastards.

Motherwell have possibly a larger Loyalist contingent than Hearts in there Away support.

I got caught in that walk two or three Saturdays ago.

Window down, lunch out! :D

Bollocks.

Never in my life heard that coming from a Motherwell fan, H*** yeah not orange bastards.

Motherwell have possibly a larger Loyalist contingent than Hearts in there Away support.

I've been called an 'orange bastard' plenty of times in Motherwell mate, there are plenty of Rangers haters around here.

Bollocks.

I've been called an 'orange bastard' plenty of times in Motherwell mate, there are plenty of Rangers haters around here.

Aye?

Never saw it myself, only through there on Away Days though.

Bollocks.

Aye?

My latest conversation with one went along the lines of:

Me: "So, if you had to pick, would it be Rangers or Celtic."

Baw: "Celtic, obviously."

Me: "Why obviously?"

Baw: "Rangers fans are all scum, look what most of them did in Manchester."

Me: *Walks away*

Bollocks.

Just because you haven't heard something doesn't mean that it has never happened :rolleyes:

Try getting a seat at the bottom corner of the South Stand when we play there next, it will broaden your horizons....

Bollocks.

Just because you haven't heard something doesn't mean that it has never happened :rolleyes:

Aye it does :D !

Champions.jpg

Ah but are they in disguise :wink:

Bollocks.

AH LOVE BEING CALLED AN ORANGE BASTARD,IT MEANS MHANKY MOB ARE UPSET. :uk:

Bollocks.

Aye?

Look what most of them did in church.

Bollocks.

Aye?

Look what most of them did in church.

they sing about people who bombed Manchester.

there club has a sex scandal.

he wasn't at manchester he knows fuck all.

when you have traveled down to manchester to watch your team at the uefa cup final, you don't expect a big screen to be turned off just before it starts.

Motherwell are just one of those teams whose fans hate both sides of the OF. Individual ones probably favour one side of the other, but it wouldn't be representative of the whole support. That said I've only ever met about 2 Motherwell fans, and I assumed that was all of them...