Motherwell fans?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of guys i drink with are members of the S.S and staunch proddies.

A few others have no preference over us or Celt*c, 'hate both of yeez'.

Guess it depends on the individual as we have our own handwringers with different viewpoints in our support.

I am pals with 2 SS boys and from what I gather, the SS is basically all Loyalist.

Guess it depends on the individual as we have our own handwringers with different viewpoints in our support.

I am pals with 2 SS boys and from what I gather, the SS is basically all Loyalist.

Yea that's my understanding of it as well,they play with Craigneuk :crabflute:

For all the times ive been parading in Motherwell, the streets have always been lined with Rangers AND Motherwell tops.

Motherwell supporters walking the streets with Union Flags and supporting the parade as our Renfrew and Paisley boys march through - all i can say as an 'outsider' is - that there is a certain distinctive Protestant majority who have no fear to support our cause in Motherwell.

Another thing i always track my mind back to, was when Motherwell went to Porkheid during Goram's spell there - and they were singing random songs about The Goalie, but most memorable (especially to a pape in my work) was when they sang ''You only sing in the chapel'' for about 20 mins non-stop...then came to Ibrox a while later and sang ''we hate celt*c more than you'' to us, and as we sat in the West Enclosure...really we could not get annoyed with these guys!!!

So....although they are another team in our league - they are our opponents etc, etc...when it comes to it - from MY experiences of Motherwell, with their Davie Cooper Stand.....if we were to consider which side of the OF they prefer....i would have to say BLUE IS THE COLOUR!!! ;)

I am reading a Rangers ICF book the now in work, here is a quote by one of the Rangers top boys.

" They used to turn up at Ibrox and were game as fuck. Their mob was a mainly Protestant mob called 'The SS' which stood for 'The Saturday Service.' At one time their boys had their own flute band which was made up with purely boys from the SS. They were supposedly very right wing in their views and it was said that they had links with the BNP and Combat 18. "

do these ss guys speak german :)

S.S mate = saturday service, not SS as like the facist stormtroopers

S.S mate = saturday service, not SS as like the facist stormtroopers

i know mate.just pulling your pisser.know a couple of motherwell fans that are in the lodge.they are loyalist yes but they dont like rangers.anyway who gives a fuck about them anyway.they love beating us as much as celtic

motherwell fans are fannys anyway! :angry:

there just a bunch of ira sympathisers :dry:

Champions.jpg

Yes I think my 20 or so mates who go to Orange walks (2 of them in the Orange), go to Loyalist parades (Play in the Pride of Motherwell Flute Band) and cheer on the Gers every time we play the papes are really big IRA sympathisers.

Sniff Sniff.

I am reading a Rangers ICF book the now in work, here is a quote by one of the Rangers top boys.

" They used to turn up at Ibrox and were game as fuck. Their mob was a mainly Protestant mob called 'The SS' which stood for 'The Saturday Service.' At one time their boys had their own flute band which was made up with purely boys from the SS. They were supposedly very right wing in their views and it was said that they had links with the BNP and Combat 18. "

That ICF book is a load of shite mate.

Only time i had bother wi Motherwell was fighting the SS in my ICF days.

Although there are a few clubs with proddy traditions/support.

Falkirk

Hearts

Dundee

Airdrie

M/Well

Killie

Ayr Utd

Good few boys that drink in my local have Ayr United tattoos from the days of the Ayr casuals. All good bears. Few guys off my RSC were in the Ayr casuals back in the days of black and white.

Only time i had bother wi Motherwell was fighting the SS in my ICF days.

Although there are a few clubs with proddy traditions/support.

Falkirk

Hearts

Dundee

Airdrie

M/Well

Killie

Ayr Utd

Good few boys that drink in my local have Ayr United tattoos from the days of the Ayr casuals. All good bears. Few guys off my RSC were in the Ayr casuals back in the days of black and white.

:anguish:

I have read the SS book(set from late 70's to 89 or so, as he retired then), and even though he rips into both us and them, he and the rest of his mob in the early 80's definately had a lot more hatred to the beggars than us, and quite a few of them were loyalists. In bands, lodges etc.