Levein for celtic job?

butthole

I got a phone call from one of my mates today who works at ladbrokes (as do I) asking if I had taken any bets on him, i couldnt speak to him for very long as was at uni but he was saying that he had taken 4 or 5 substantial bets on him today from £300 to £500. I was working yesterday and looked at the betting i think he was 9/2 or there abouts (about 5th in the betting) anyway but now he is 3/1 with ladbrokes, 7/4 fav with hill and 6/4 fav with sky bet so there must have been a bit of money on him. I cant see him taken the job as he has only just started with Scotland, but this suggest otherwise????

The Scotland job really would be a laughing stock if he goes.

SURELY he wouldn't? Leaving after one game in charge?

For sure he's the best man for the job at the moment though, and Celtic certainly will be at least sounding him out.

I doubt he would turn his back on Scotland. He'll want to have a go at getting Scotland to a tournament for once.

If he does so, then he'll no doubt move onto a better job, if he doesn't, he will still find himself work.

I'm not sure if it will happen.

Both Smith & Mowbrays long term futures were in doubt when he left for the Scotland gig.

If he had any sense he would have stuck it out at Dundee Utd and hoped for an Old Firm vacancy in the summer.

He wanted to manage his country, he may never have had the opportunity to do so, so leaving Dundee United was probably the best thing for Levein. Not too sure if both Rangers or celtc would have targetted him anyway, there are much better options out there!

heard this rumour more than once in the last few days, along with this cracker, make of it what you will

dermot desmond is in talks with another irish billionaire to buy him out, guy by the name of o'hare or o'hara aparently, and levein is the manager this guy wants,

but heres the cracker, apparently this guy o'hare/o'hara has stated that if he takes over celtic, he will do whatever it takes to secure RANGERS future financially, as without either of the old firm clubs, the other will end up even WORSE

i have heard this rumour from 2 different people who do not know each other but are in a position where they might hear certain things, the only difference in their stories was the name of the buyer

heard this rumour more than once in the last few days, along with this cracker, make of it what you will

dermot desmond is in talks with another irish billionaire to buy him out, guy by the name of o'hare or o'hara aparently, and levein is the manager this guy wants,

but heres the cracker, apparently this guy o'hare/o'hara has stated that if he takes over celtic, he will do whatever it takes to secure RANGERS future financially, as without either of the old firm clubs, the other will end up even WORSE

i have heard this rumour from 2 different people who do not know each other but are in a position where they might hear certain things, the only difference in their stories was the name of the buyer

From this years Forbes Rich List there are 5 irish citizens who are billionaires: Pallonji Shapoorji Mistry, Denis O'Brien, John Dorrance III, Sean Quinn and Dermot Desmond.

Gerard O'Hare (who I assume you mean) is Northern Irelands 4th richest man and is only worth 220 million.

I really, really, really can't see this.

And I (in all honesty Kev) really,really,really don't give a monkey's shit who the scummy bastards want to hire. :anguish:

Walter will find a way to make who ever they hire, look bad anyway. :thumbup:

Wouldn't put it past him, he'll be missing the day to day running of managing a club side.

(tu)

Is it possible for him to take both jobs :unsure:

I think he could.

But I'm sure Walter when he took over here again was willing to do both jobs until the end of the qualifying stages, but wasn't allowed. Could be wrong though!

From this years Forbes Rich List there are 5 irish citizens who are billionaires: Pallonji Shapoorji Mistry, Denis O'Brien, John Dorrance III, Sean Quinn and Dermot Desmond.

Gerard O'Hare (who I assume you mean) is Northern Irelands 4th richest man and is only worth 220 million.

could the rumour be the O'Brien guy then

defo an Irish billionaire in the rumour, desmond wants out from the supposed "rich shareholder that wont invest fuck all" job he has