Prizefighter

Will anybody be watching this?

I love a bit of prizefighter but this one seems to be the easiest one to predict. Cant see past Herbie Hide for this.

A guy on bbc's 606 makes a good point in his article. There are some real novices in there who would never be put into a ring with a 2 time heavyweight world champion in any other circumstances but they are allowed to since its prizefighter. Serious chance somebody could be injured. One guy didnt turn pro until he was 30 and has more defeats than victories. Him being put in with somebody ranked number 3 in the world by the wbc is dangerous.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A67279125

I changed it to South Park, was it because of the cut?

Aye mate,doesn't want to risk his career as he's WBC number 2.

(tu) Think he was probably scared of getting beat so he took that option away. I am probably wrong. When he did get the cut he looked a bit of a shambles, he did pull himself together though. That welsh kid took and absolute pummeling.

I had a bet on Hide to win that last night. Unbelievable. I did quite enjoy his fight though. That welsh kid showed a great amount of heart to last the full 3 rounds. I think since Hide pulled out the welsh guy should have taken his place instead of a reserve. He deserved it.

Prizefighter is a load of shit and is completely played out now. Sky should put thr money behind real fighters like Froch, Macklin or Murray who cant even get a fight televised. Even big Enzo. These guys are always worth watching rather than this crap.