Gary Neville is a rat faced.............

MisterC

wee cunt who has a testimonial already few years back and made loads from it do we want to make that cunt more money? Personally, naw, plus does that city who did their best to make us stay away from their city deserve our money going into their economy? Naw. Discuss :sherlock:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont blame the people of Manchester for their police and council's actions.

Would you like to be judged on the actions of the vermin of Glasgow F*nian Council and Strathclyde's finest? :pipe:

Would you like to be judged on the actions of the vermin of Glasgow F*nian Council and Strathclyde's finest? :pipe:

True Gideon, I like Manchester its a good city with a fantastic musical heritagefantastic musical heritageand its unfair to judge it based on the cuntiness of GMP but the point is Neville is a wee rat face cunt

True Gideon, I like Manchester its a good city with a fantastic musical heritagefantastic musical heritageand its unfair to judge it based on the cuntiness of GMP but the point is Neville is a wee rat face cunt

And I agree on his cuntageness. :pipe:

I'll tell you what, the events that happened that night were certainly not caused by a minority. Can you really blame the Manchester police/council? Our reputation came from our own behaviour throughout some of our less desirable away support, I believe the stewards at the osasuna and unirea game were at fault, but we can't blame them for chucking beer bottles at screens and chasing down lone police officers. Is it any wonder really why we are not welcome down there ? Or a number of venues in England now ? And I can guarantee you I am not a tim. Season ticket holder. I say we need to get our act together. And if I get banned for simply voicing my opinion then so be it. But deep down I think this seasons european campaign needs to come with radical change to our away support. I believe we should be able to sing to the skies any songs we want, but without the hooliganism that seems to come with it.

I'll tell you what, the events that happened that night were certainly not caused by a minority. Can you really blame the Manchester police/council? Our reputation came from our own behaviour throughout some of our less desirable away support, I believe the stewards at the osasuna and unirea game were at fault, but we can't blame them for chucking beer bottles at screens and chasing down lone police officers. Is it any wonder really why we are not welcome down there ? Or a number of venues in England now ? And I can guarantee you I am not a tim. Season ticket holder. I say we need to get our act together. And if I get banned for simply voicing my opinion then so be it. But deep down I think this seasons european campaign needs to come with radical change to our away support. I believe we should be able to sing to the skies any songs we want, but without the hooliganism that seems to come with it.

The folk flinging beer bottles were German fans,i had beer down my shirt courtesy of them and had to be dragged away from them.

Were you at Piccadilly?

Well its amazimg how quickly they come out from under their stones eh? :pipe:

you realy do reek of pish ya rhattler :sherlock:

Am the only one thats man enough to say am ashamed of what happened down there. And it's funny that anyone else that voices there opinion in opposition to every other cunts views gets branded a tim. I'm a season ticket holder. Sit in the club deck, row W.

The folk flinging beer bottles were German fans,i had beer down my shirt courtesy of them and had to be dragged away from them.

Were you at Piccadilly?

Maybe, but I know for a fact that it wasn't JUST German fans that were throwing, or started throwing them.

Am the only one thats man enough to say am ashamed of what happened down there. And it's funny that anyone else that voices there opinion in opposition to every other cunts views gets branded a tim. I'm a season ticket holder. Sit in the club deck, row W.

No your not. Plenty on here have criticused the thugs and hangers on who ruined for us good bears. How nice, you sit on the club deck. :wink:

Were you at Piccadilly?

Maybe, but I know for a fact that it wasn't JUST German fans that were throwing, or started throwing them.

I understand that,folk from around me developed German tourettes at the time,German fans started throwing then the innocent parties countered,my girlfriend got hit on the head by a bottle and it wasn't from British fans anyway.it's not a crime to defend yourself.

Were you at Piccadilly?

no doubt

No your not. Plenty on here have criticused the thugs and hangers on who ruined for us good bears. How nice, you sit on the club deck. :wink:

i maybe a shouldn't have been at liberty to express that information, I could be tempted to shy away from the next home game now

i maybe a shouldn't have been at liberty to express that information, I could be tempted to shy away from the next home game now

Handwringers lke you should stay away. Bet your the type to sit on your hands and say fuck or sing fuck all during the game and tut at those who do sing and try to creat some atmosphere

Handwringers lke you should stay away. Bet your the type to sit on your hands and say fuck or sing fuck all during the game and tut at those who do sing and try to creat some atmosphere

Well people up my end just tend to clap along to songs, that suits me, all my singings been done the night before, I'm happy to go and support my team and wait half an hour for the subway. And theres not an awful lot of singing at home games nowadays anyway.

Were you at Piccadilly?

So once the first bottle was thrown you ran up to check what nationality they were ?

I don't want to condone the actions of what WAS a minority of the fans there that day, but what do you expect to happen when the pitiful provisions put in place break down/were turned off and you have ringfenced around 100,000 people into the centre of the city? Why did they not utilise Old Trafford, the Commonwealth Cycling Velodrome and the M.E.N. Arena to hold big screens and disperse some of the crowd from the centre of the city into different areas of the city, making it easier to police? Manchester Council and the local Police force need to stop playing up like they were angels over the situation, violence of that sort cannot be condoned but it could have been prevented if they had listened to the club and put proper provisions in place for the fans! After all is it not the stadium and the ability of the city to hold a final that is the basis on winning a bid to host a final?