Away Support . . .

Nemesis

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was amazing. I was right beside where the flare was let off.

I was just to the left of it. Was smoking the red smoke.

Same. It was a few seats away from me. What row were you in?

Im just back, was sitting in Row C behind the net, cracking seat, cracking atmosphere, never stopped singing the whole game and started off a round of champions again ole ole with the 2 guys infront of me, one who happened to be the guy I was sitting next to both days at the Emirates cup by chance!

Im just back, was sitting in Row C behind the net, cracking seat, cracking atmosphere, never stopped singing the whole game and started off a round of champions again ole ole with the 2 guys infront of me, one who happened to be the guy I was sitting next to both days at the Emirates cup by chance!

:O

Was also right behind the goals, row A :)

:O

Was also right behind the goals, row A :)

Aye, thats a fair point actually, I never sat the whole game, not even at half time!! lol

did any cunt seen us up the back row off the shed singing tops off for the champions, only got a few more to join in haha, were getting the whole rangers end on tuesday tae get it gawn