Away Support . . .

Nemesis

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did any cunt seen us up the back row off the shed singing tops off for the champions, only got a few more to join in haha, were getting the whole rangers end on tuesday tae get it gawn

saw this i think. guy with a red top on??

my 1st away game and next season ill be getting to as many as i can. fantastic day and whites bar before the game was good aswell

well done everyone

did any cunt seen us up the back row off the shed singing tops off for the champions, only got a few more to join in haha, were getting the whole rangers end on tuesday tae get it gawn

saw this i think. guy with a red top on??

my 1st away game and next season ill be getting to as many as i can. fantastic day and whites bar before the game was good aswell

well done everyone

Orange top i was wearing mate, what a day, best away trip in a long long time, bring on the bheggers

missed the smoke and that we didnt get in till late after being at the masonic lodge :beer1: great day

Had the feeling you had been drinking when I got that text from you :sherlock:

Aw no, what was he saying :lol:

was sitting in row a in the fair play stand

atmosphere was brillant :praise::h34rt:

anyone see the guy that had a queen mask oan and everyone was singing god save the queeen :21::craphead:

What a great day. Was quality when everyone started celebrating when United scored haha. To top it all off I found out iv got a ticket for the game against timmy :D

sitting in the west stand ,the banter with the players was terrific. "If ye canny do the robot you're a tim!" Big Lafferty pissing himself :D

p1160640.jpg

singing GSTQ to this guy :lol:

Got that shitty "Beautiful day" song stuck in my head all day ffs doh:lol: