***The Official Bheggars v The Champions Thread***

Muff

Its fantastic to be going to septic as champions but there is still a job to do! Old firm games always mean something so i would expect a good performance on tuesday! Would be realy nice to see us going there and knocking the ball around with confidence! (tu)

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:alexander:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :ssmith:

:davis: :mcculloch: :thomson: :novo:

:miller: :lafferty:

Hopefully both Thomson and Stevie Smith are fit, along with Bougherra. McCulloch in there to add a bit of bite.

Hopefully the players will be right up for this game!!

the team i would play as well :)

Why not Mcgregor?

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

WHAT ARE WE DOING ON TUESDAY JUST GOT MY HANDS ON A BRIEF ARE WE TAKING NEWSPAPERS IN OR ARE WE ALL GOING IN OUR LODGE BLACK SUITS I.E THE ESTABLISHMENT ????????? :uk::uk:

Is boogie fit or not

Heard his interview wIth BBC and he says he hopes to be fit, thinks he will be, but then says the job is done, the league is won and he has the world cup coming up. Dont expect him to play but I hope he,s there.

Thomson on the left? He doesn't play there!

Neither do any of our good players we need someone there

No point just forcing him in there! I'd prefer to see Novo on the left (tu)

Fair enough but then does that not mean Davis on the right? Which is then playing him out of position,id rather Davis in his position than Thomson and Novo plays better on the right than the left as well imo

With the recent team news confirming Bougherra and wilson as being out, would people rather see a broadfoot/weir centre back pairing or a mcculloch/weir CB pairing? There could also be a curveball with a Edu/Weir CB pairing? only mentioning this as i am fairly sure Edu played CB at some points for the US national team? I personally would Put McCulloch beside weir, with both edu and thomson in midfield, with Thomson being given insructions to dominate keane, and edu can be used as a box to box midfielder