***The Official Bheggars v The Champions Thread***

Muff

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first time in my life I can recall getting beaten by Celtic bothering me the least in a season out of all our bad results - after draws in the league at the start of the season, Dundee UTD in the cup beating us and drawing with us a few weeks back, champs league campaign etc. Tonights result could be a blessing in disguise if it gets Lennon the Celtic job. If we are bought by Andrew Ellis (and I am not 100% sold on this guy as being the right man) and they have Lennon we could be looking at another Sunday afternoon in April to win the title.

Interviewer "Walter, a lot has been made of refereeing decisions in Old Firm games this season. What did you make of the handball decision?"

Smith "Nobody at Rangers has made a big deal over refereeing decisions"

Interviewer "Walter, a lot has been made of refereeing decisions in Old Firm games this season. What did you make of the handball decision?"

That's what happens when someone actually has class

Absolutely. The silence following that answer was deafening.

Dignity in victory, class in defeat

Walter Smith A Manager with class

Celtic FC a Club ridden with Bigots and lacking Dignity

No Surrender!

We only lost tonight to teach celtic something about sporting integrity :craphead:

some confusing moments from where i was sitting (computer desk) why did smith take off lafferty and keep that idiot on the park naismith, novo 70th min sub, red that should never have been, will the sfa hammer that we shite for diving? the penalty call was a stonewaller and i can't believe we never got it, had we got that then its a different game.

Half of the dhims don't turn up for most of the season, then for the latter part they don't turn up at all, (an un-official protest against a shite team apparently) then they stay behind and clap the team off!!

I don't get it.

11-3 = 6

just did it on a calculater and no that is wrong charlie doh:lol: :lol:

You actually needed a calculator to make sure ? :lol:

Charlie was most likely using his "sevuullle cawlculatur!"

Fucking hate that man with a passion!

Didn't see the game today cuz I was at work, but it would have been cool and nice to beat celtic again. It's not the result we really want. BUT.... we are still the CHAMPIONEES. On to Ibrox Sunday to lift the SPL Cup in front of the sea of the Bluenoses Nation.

Shocking 1st half performance happens to often to us

agreed have lost count of the amount of games we have started slowly this season something not right with pre-match prep. think this cost us the game tonight

Not sure what everyone else's opinions are but I thought we deserved to win. Unlucky with a few decisions and had a few chances.

Also thought Thomson had a good game.

We were unlucky tonight, but in the second half we played some really nice stuff and really had them on the back foot, probably more than what we have from all 3 games against them this season. We had them worrying and you could see it, you could sense it and we just never got that break we needed in front of goal... We did not deserve to lose tonight put it that way...

Im confident, confident in that if we can spend money and get the right players in, bearing in mind we have won the league the last 2 years with minimal additions to the playing staff, then we can win this league again with new additions. Im pleased we at least had a go tonight, we scored a terrific footballing goal which I thought was beyond us after the opening stages of the game and im not going go on about the refereeing decisions.... Nobody likes it when their team loses, and I hate losing to THEM, but I think I will get over this defeat rather quickly

Just finished watching the game, I think we were the better side in the second half and we had at least 3/4 pretty good chances

There should have been a penalty for that handball, and Fortune's goal should have been ruled out, but oh well. Miller was outstanding I thought.