***The Official Bheggars v The Champions Thread***

Muff

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck who we play, it's Celtic at the other end - it's a sure thing.

To be honest I dont fancy us tonight. Very worried about our back 4 and I think jug lugs Keane is a shoe in to score.

Obviously hope I,m wrong. We need to go at them like we need the win and do our defending in their half. If we sit back I fear the worst. Every game against this mob means something, winning the last game is always brilliant for the close season, especially if it means they,ve no beat us this season.

Official from site: No subs yet:

RANGERS: McGregor; Whittaker, McCulloch, Weir, Smith; Davis, Edu, Thomson, Naismith; Miller, Lafferty.

CELTIC: Boruc; Hinkel, Wilson, O'Dea, Naylor; Kamara, Brown, N'Guemo, McGeady; Keane, Fortune.

Really disappointed with the line-up,as confirmed on SSN.

McGregor

Whittaker Weir McCulloch Smith

Davis Edu Thomson Naismith

Miller Lafferty

I had hoped we would have went with Fleck and Boyd instead of Naismith and Lafferty.

Still should be too good for a terrible timmy team, but we have to be up for it or they will outfight us.

Personally, I'm gutted to be missing my first OF game since the 1989 Cup Final due to having a gallbladder operation a few days ago, and I hate watching us on TV in friendlies, so I cant imagine how bad this is going to be.

According to Radio Scotland the lineup is:

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :mcculloch: :weir: :ssmith:

:davis: :edu: :thomson: :Naismith:

:lafferty: :miller:

You sure we'll line up 4-4-2?

Could quite easily be set up 4-5-1/4-3-3 with that line up...

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :mcculloch: :weir: :ssmith:

:davis: :edu: :thomson:

:Naismith: :miller: :lafferty:

Really disappointed with the line-up,as confirmed on SSN.

McGregor

Whittaker Weir McCulloch Smith

Davis Edu Thomson Naismith

Miller Lafferty

I had hoped we would have went with Fleck and Boyd instead of Naismith and Lafferty.

Still should be too good for a terrible timmy team, but we have to be up for it or they will outfight us.

Personally, I'm gutted to be missing my first OF game since the 1989 Cup Final due to having a gallbladder operation a few days ago, and I hate watching us on TV in friendlies, so I cant imagine how bad this is going to be.

Unlucky big chap, hope you recover ASAP.

I'm sure a 3-0 against the kiddy fiddlers tonight will aid that (tu)

Just turned on the Radio and the Bears are giving it lalldy already. Reports on RR that there might only me 48,000 tonight.

Their PA is louder than usual to try and drown out the sound of the Champions.