Halo Reach Beta

MartinGers93

Anybody getting the beta on Monday I am and cant wait. My mate gt a code fae a website and is playing the now but tht website is shut down noo he tried for me but it was too late so just have to wait till monday so whos downloading it and playing.

Aye a tried the website aswell, looking forward to it as i'm a tank at halo 3 :D

Well i've saw a few sites saying it's the best halo they have played since Halo 1 since everyone thinks thts the best one and it looks amazing aswell should be great gd job i'm off monday,tuesday but now i'll will enjoy halo 3

Aye a tried the website aswell, looking forward to it as i'm a tank at halo 3 :D

Well i've saw a few sites saying it's the best halo they have played since Halo 1 since everyone thinks thts the best one and it looks amazing aswell should be great gd job i'm off monday,tuesday but now i'll will enjoy halo 3

Hope it's as good as everyone has been saying :praise:

This is superb, god Halo is a great online game. One of the very best. It's far less 'twitch' than CoD, more measured, slower paced, and deeper. Well the depth is a bit different at least.