• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

This is one snooker that he cant escape from. :lol:

:lol: Right on cue.

This thread has gone to pot.

:ph34r:

Wouldn't matter anyway he already has the money in his pocket.

Do you know what? Even though he's a tim, that's horrible to see. I really like snooker, but the games getting a hell of a reputation for match-fixing now. The powers that be are trying to jazz up the game, talking about ways to improve it, but they need to sort this sort of thing out. Instant life ban for anyone caught match fixing would be a start.

wonder how long its been going on in snooker for

the great players could easily "miss" an easy red and claim its a bad connection with their cue tip etc etc

lose the frame, get paid,

this has all came about in ALL sports because bookies take more and more silly bets

remember when matt le tissier said he tried to rig a throw in to win a bet, him and all his mates

ffs the bookies took money on how long it took for the first throw in to happen

He should be stripped of his world titles and his MBE and banned permanently from the sport. Every single match he has ever played has been brought into disrepute, fcuking typical bead rhattler cheat!

I think theres more to the story than the papers know.

BBC article

Mr Mooney is reported to have told the News of the World: "You have no idea what the circumstances were in Kiev, that's why I have no comment.

"But we were genuinely in fear for our safety."

Wee Jimmy White has made mere oot of losin finals than he has winnin ! Efter boxin and hoarse racin it's the easiest tae corrupt ! Nuthin new they've always been bent but I'm glad this wee tattier bhastard has been caught on camera. :sherlock: