Boydy

Imagine what kind of goal scorer he could be if he was as mobile on the pitch as Kenny Miller or even big Lafferty.He should be proud at what he has achieved in the SPL and I'd bet my nuts that Dundee Utd will be praying he buggers off to the EPL....I wonder if he has something against the Arabs because he seems to score for fun against them most times.

Great take on his Century from WishartsAshes, BTW.(tu):clap::21:

Imagine what kind of goal scorer he could be if he was as mobile on the pitch as Kenny Miller or even big Lafferty.He should be proud at what he has achieved in the SPL and I'd bet my nuts that Dundee Utd will be praying he buggers off to the EPL....I wonder if he has something against the Arabs because he seems to score for fun against them most times.

Great take on his Century from WishartsAshes, BTW.00000042.gifsmiley-gen014.gif21.gif

If he scored and was as moblie as Miller he would not have cost £400k and would not have been playing for us.craphead2.gif (His name would be torres!)

Fantastic buy for us and I hope he is here so we can doa tribute for his 200th SPL goal!

MikeBlue you not gonna give any credit to Boyd for getting 100 spl goals for us? Maybe he will sit on the bench. After the Birmingham game yesterday the commentator said "imagine what sort of season birmingham would of had if they had a prolific goalscorer!"

that might just be Boyd next season.

Boyd was only playing today because Smith was saving his first choice strikers for Tuesday. Enjoy yourself on the bench at Birmingham, Kris

Aye i read this but never picked up on it right away, no need for the likes of you on here :angry:

Boyd was only playing today because Smith was saving his first choice strikers for Tuesday. Enjoy yourself on the bench at Birmingham, Kris

You couldn't sound more bitter if you tried.

If he wants to move good luck to him. If it is true we have offered him £20k+ then he would be daft to move because he wont get much more anywhere else, and he will win things here. It is up to him though and if he decides his future lies elsewhere good luck to him.

If he does stay I hope we see him play like he did in December. Looked like a great player then, he has looked poor since he has come back from injury.