Blackpool

No mate. they are in a playoff place if they win. West Brom and Newcastle are only two already promoted.

Ah rite, it was just that cunt on sky sports news just said if they win the go up and i didnt think that was right :lol:

i think he ment if they keep in this play off place he thinks they will go up :craphead:. would like to see blackpool up there ian holloway has done a great job with them, as has Billy Davies with Forest but so either of them two in the EPL next year and i will be happy.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I'm hoping Swansea ge the final place simply because I rate Paulo Sousa as a manager.

I think he has a massive future in the game although he'll probably be managing Sporting CP next season

I'm holding you to this. :sherlock:

Has there ever been a Welsh team in the Premier League before? or the top flight anyway...

Cardiff and Swansea have both played in the top division, but not in the premier league era.

Toshack took Swansea out of the fourth division in 78 and won another two promtions in the next three seasons to take them into the top flight in 81, a record of promotions only equaled by Wimbledon to this day. The first season was outstanding as they beat most of the big clubs and led the laegue for a few weeks before finnising 6th in the English top flight in 81-82. I believe they then got relegated twice in the next two seasons then they got relegated to the 4th flight again a season or so later. They went from the bottom division to the top of the English first division and back to the 4th division all within 8 years!

Has there ever been a Welsh team in the Premier League before? or the top flight anyway...

Cardiff and Swansea have both played in the top division, but not in the premier league era.

Toshack took Swansea out of the fourth division in 78 and won another two promtions in the next three seasons to take them into the top flight in 81, a record of promotions only equaled by Wimbledon to this day. The first season was outstanding as they beat most of the big clubs and led the laegue for a few weeks before finnising 6th in the English top flight in 81-82. I believe they then got relegated twice in the next two seasons then they got relegated to the 4th flight again a season or so later. They went from the bottom division to the top of the English first division and back to the 4th division all within 8 years!

Thats quite the story!