Ibrox....lack of atmosphere

On the subject of atmosphere, or lack of it at Ibrox. How do we get back to the days of the good old sing-song. Ibrox was always great in the times of the old centenery stand, or the east enclosure where you would be guaranteed a great atmosphere. We even have a band nowadays, at one time it just took the odd character like the "copland nutter" to have the ground in full swing. Please Please what i would give to go back to those days

:21::uk::21:

It would be great to hear people's comments and suggestions as to how we get some of the atmosphere back. It can be done away so why not at home.

Stand up and sing like a normal person and not like the pissed up junkie fucks who people dont want to look like. Stand with your head held high not falling about the place and people will join in.

You new here so you dont realise people complain about this all the time on here. Less complaining,more singing on a satuday. Thats the only way. :)

I may be new to the forum but i have attended Ibrox for years and years. The atmosphere or lack of it has gradually got worse, but it is worse now than ever. We can have a handful of away fans outsinging 40,000 bears regularly. How sad is that.

Turn into Germany :wink:

I mean do a Brussia Dortmund take the Copland for example make it in to a seating/ standing section standing for Scottish games and seating for europe which is a requirement, think about it in Dortmund its 14,000 fans in the seating section takes 2 days to change it and then its 25,000 and it only costs 10 euro to get a ticket for the standing

or

the Spl should just copy Ze Germans on everything :sherlock:

I mean do a Brussia Dortmund take the Copland for example make it in to a seating/ standing section standing for Scottish games and seating for europe which is a requirement, think about it in Dortmund its 14,000 fans in the seating section takes 2 days to change it and then its 25,000 and it only costs 10 euro to get a ticket for the standing

or

This. (tu)

The Germans have got it right. The atmosphere is awesome. Its cheaper and its so much more colourful. We have to make noises to get something like this. A big chunk of the copeland road stand would work well or the enclosure again.

Substantial standing areas are the only way to get an atmoshere back, the Germans are so innovative and always seem a step ahead of everyone else when it comes to freshening things up. I genuinely believe that's why away games have a better atmosphere IMO (u don't have to sit down all the time)

or

This :21::clap::pipe:

Safe standing section one full section in CR maby 2 rows in the BF also they could give all the tickets to the supporters groups so they can dish them out so no familys or people who dont want to be in a ultras section cant get tickets

or

I like the sound of this idea but it's never going to happen.

The only way to bring atmosphere back to Ibrox is to stand and be counted. No point moaning about it and expecting other's to do it for you.

or

I like the sound of this idea but it's never going to happen.

The only way to bring atmosphere back to Ibrox is to stand and be counted. No point moaning about it and expecting other's to do it for you.

Brilliant post williamson :praise: now shut up and sit down :ph34r:

i think the idea of the "singing sections" puts a lot of people off singing if they are not part of any of the groups.

plenty of people still tell you to sit down, or stop singing.. its pathetic.

standing section is the only option, would back that all the way!

Stand up and sing like a normal person and not like the pissed up junkie fucks who people dont want to look like. Stand with your head held high not falling about the place and people will join in.

You new here so you dont realise people complain about this all the time on here. Less complaining,more singing on a satuday. Thats the only way. :)

sunday. i think most people need a drink to get up and sing.???

because we don't have a problem singing away from home,it's just at ibrox.

Start a facebook campaign for a standing section in the copland rear, similar to what Der Germans have :pipe:

Front wouldn't need to move :lol::ph34r:

only kidding would happily move to any standing section to get the singing going bring back the roar

Start a facebook campaign for a standing section in the copland rear, similar to what Der Germans have :pipe:

Front wouldn't need to move :lol::ph34r:

only kidding would happily move to any standing section to get the singing going bring back the roar

I think quite a few poeople would move too :P theres benefits in this everywhere ;P imagine a OF game with the copland being a all standing section :uk: not to mention more people can fit in a standign section. so more people can see a OF game