Ibrox....lack of atmosphere

1. If you go - sing - others will join in - be a leader not a follower.

2. All these people moaning about being told not to sing - NEVER seen it yet in 23 years - we may laugh at the odd pissed block trying to start something but never seen anyone told to shut up, except the idiot behind me talking about playing video games during a Celtic match - but he deserved it.

3. What difference does standing make on your ability to sing - not a jot! so why will standing bring back singing?

I think at the weekend the blue order should start singing "We are the champions" and see how many we can get to join in with the chorus of the song - everyone knows the words. Would be great!

Have someone stand up infront of the stand with a loudspeaker like they do in Turkey, France and other places lol.

Might lighten up some of the people who sit still and don't talk for 90 minutes.

I detest sitting watching a game of football, and for me, standing is the only way to go if you really want to enjoy the experience.And the improvements in barrier control are far safer than they were in the olden days.

Football is all about passion and pride, so our supporters should be encouraged to roar the Rangers on and return Ibrox to the days when opposing teams and their supporters were terrified coming to Ibrox, and not be told to sit down and shut up as if they were attending a game of fucking lawn bowls.

Bring back the Roar and the biff.:clap::21:(tu)

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

It sounds like the answer lies in having a singing section, preferably standing like we do at away games. If fans choose to sing then they buy tickets for that section simple if not avoid. Would the club be open to this or would they be too scared of offending the authority? Which part of Ibrox would be best to accomodate this section ( copland rear ?) Last night it was great to hear the bears in full voice win, lose or draw.

:uk: WE ARE THE PEOPLE :uk:

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

It sounds like the answer lies in having a singing section, preferably standing like we do at away games. If fans choose to sing then they buy tickets for that section simple if not avoid. Would the club be open to this or would they be too scared of offending the authority? Which part of Ibrox would be best to accomodate this section ( copland rear ?) Last night it was great to hear the bears in full voice win, lose or draw.

:uk: WE ARE THE PEOPLE :uk:

Give 'em a whole stand behind the net.

Have someone stand up infront of the stand with a loudspeaker like they do in Turkey, France and other places lol.

Might lighten up some of the people who sit still and don't talk for 90 minutes.

I always assumed they take such things as a loudspeaker away from you, because i think it is a great idea personally, and i can only assume they take away stuff liek that because its not been done before now

The Billy Boy's is back, and here to stay - loud and proud!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well if we sung it against celtic - the supposed victims of this song - and not got in bother for it, then yes, its back! :clap: :clap: HULLO HULLO we are the billy boys...

I think if groups like tbo and ub got together and contacted the club about the idea of a singing section there is a chance they might come to some sort of agreement. I think that we would have to have a new owner though.

I like this idea as well as a standing section.

Would be hard not to spew dogs abuse at the tims through the megaphone when they come to Ibrox though,i fear it might not last long :lol:

I like this idea as well as a standing section.

Would be hard not to spew dogs abuse at the tims through the megaphone when they come to Ibrox though,i fear it might not last long :lol:

Thin there called capos and if we could get him over the PA system that would be amazing

Yes definately a singing standing section at ibrox, the copland front or rear, ibrox would be soo much louder if the copland front was a singing area then i think the rear would catch on with the singing aswell or even just have the full copland as a singing section! The only time ibrox made any noise at the weekend was in the last 5 minutes when they knew the cup was coming shortly afterwards! I just hate the people at the games who go and never utter a word the only time they move is when the come in, when theres a goal they stand up and clap and then when they leave at 80 mins!